Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
I hope you get MR soon.

Regarding response from cic: cic responded to my email about my marriage after about 2 months, after repeated reminders. Once I got response within 2 hours. Now regarding MR , no response since 2 weeks. I'm tired of waiting . But have no choice.

ceeram said:
After finally scanning many thread I think the RCMP request from CIC may be start of the trouble with my PR application. After numerous requests for suggestions to cross check has anyone been through what i am going through , no one has come back with definitive answers. I think even CIC did not acknowledge the mail i sent stating that the RCMP certificate has been sent already. So folks am losing hope on becoming a canadian PR.

Please one last time has anyone receive RCMP request even when it is been sent in advance. Secondly how long does it take before an MR is sent after that. Please reply .

optimus

Dec 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
26-02-2013
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
30-12-2013
ceeram said:
After finally scanning many thread I think the RCMP request from CIC may be start of the trouble with my PR application. After numerous requests for suggestions to cross check has anyone been through what i am going through , no one has come back with definitive answers. I think even CIC did not acknowledge the mail i sent stating that the RCMP certificate has been sent already. So folks am losing hope on becoming a canadian PR.

Please one last time has anyone receive RCMP request even when it is been sent in advance. Secondly how long does it take before an MR is sent after that. Please reply .
In my case I have not send the RCMP along with my application. I got the BioData RPRF and Med Request 2 days back(dates in my profile).
I did submit the PCC for other countries where I stayed longer.
I applied for RCMP and got it last week. Now I am wondering whether I should send it or not. Any advise on this?
But in my BioData request mail they did mention that "Admissibility reveiw(Security,Criminal and medical) are in progress.
Anyone here sent the RCMP after receiving medical req? Is it required?

Thanks
But

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
ceeram said:

Don't lose your hope. They haven't even process any apps after Jan24 so far if you look at our thread. RCMP request is not a big issue as long as you haven't committed any serious offences here. I am sure your app has been updated with your RCMP that you sent earlier. SOmetimes, they don't confirm anything. I would request GCMS notes. But i don't think thats necessary at this point because I assume you will hear form them long before you receive the notes.

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
optimus said:
In my case I have not send the RCMP along with my application. I got the BioData RPRF and Med Request 2 days back(dates in my profile).
I did submit the PCC for other countries where I stayed longer.
I applied for RCMP and got it last week. Now I am wondering whether I should send it or not. Any advise on this?
But in my BioData request mail they did mention that "Admissibility reveiw(Security,Criminal and medical) are in progress.
Anyone here sent the RCMP after receiving medical req? Is it required?

Thanks
But

You don't need to send one if you haven't received a request from CIC or you haven't seen "no traceable print" under criminality in your GCMS notes.

ceeram

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
18-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2013
LANDED..........
13-01-2014
thanks green . i hope so that they will send MR soon. the RCMP request was for my wife and she did not commit any crime. The reason the ask becos in her passport , her full name is written as given name and surname is blank. I saw many ppl in the forum had similar issue and they requested RCMP but am only scared tat they requested even though it is part of the file and i can confirm it as it is mentioned in the GCMS notes and worried that they lost it. I hope you are right and next week we should hear something good looking at the current trend in the forum.

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
ceeram said:
thanks green . i hope so that they will send MR soon. the RCMP request was for my wife and she did not commit any crime. The reason the ask becos in her passport , her full name is written as given name and surname is blank. I saw many ppl in the forum had similar issue and they requested RCMP but am only scared tat they requested even though it is part of the file and i can confirm it as it is mentioned in the GCMS notes and worried that they lost it. I hope you are right and next week we should hear something good looking at the current trend in the forum.
From my GCMS notes, what i saw is that they record ever communication in and out. Even though they have not confirmed you that they received it, i am sure your email sending your wifes RCMP should have been reported in your notes. And they will see that communication from your sides. Even they had lost it, you will have a proof for that. I wouldn't worry much about this.

aldast

Feb 15, 2013
My online status is updated as well to "in process" and it says medical received.

I received a "ready for visa Letter" yesterday, around 11pm. In the letter they asked for my biodata, RPRF, 2 passport photos, and my passport to be sent by mail, which i did send today.

Everything seems in order but am little concerned since i already sent my biodata to OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca and a copy of RPRF to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca, over a week ago.

Has anyone else been asked to mail a copy of their biodata and RPRF, along with their passport, even after emailing the biodata and RPRF info?

godzilla

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
12-04-2013 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
aldast said:
My online status is updated as well to "in process" and it says medical received.

I received a "ready for visa Letter" yesterday, around 11pm. In the letter they asked for my biodata, RPRF, 2 passport photos, and my passport to be sent by mail, which i did send today.

Everything seems in order but am little concerned since i already sent my biodata to OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca and a copy of RPRF to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca, over a week ago.

Has anyone else been asked to mail a copy of their biodata and RPRF, along with their passport, even after emailing the biodata and RPRF info?
I also got "ready for visa Letter" at the same time but they did not ask for biodata. And I have not sent them biodata till now. Can you please copy paste the line from that email which mentions the biodata in your email? Just wanted to cross verify.

aldast

Feb 15, 2013
godzilla said:
I also got "ready for visa Letter" at the same time but they did not ask for biodata. And I have not sent them biodata till now. Can you please copy paste the line from that email which mentions the biodata in your email? Just wanted to cross verify.
Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

cecmar2013

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
aldast:

did you send RPRF receipt copy and bio-data scanned to ottpilot mail id before they ask you to send? Is it OK to send like that? Did you send them after Medical or before medical done?

aldast

Feb 15, 2013
cecmar2013 said:
aldast:

did you send RPRF receipt copy and bio-data scanned to ottpilot mail id before they ask you to send? Is it OK to send like that? Did you send them after Medical or before medical done?
i sent it to the emails i provided after i got my medical and RPRF requests. The emails were sent the same day i did my medical exam; a week ago.

shad86

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Just a quick update,

My case was being processed in Ottawa besides I put Mexico as my visa office, just in case someone needs to know it. Also I never sent my Police records check, so now they are asking for them and I have a month to sent them.
My ecas now shows the legend of "In process", and my case started to being processed on the 18 of nov.

Cheers everyone, feels like we are getting to the goal.

=)

india1981

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- O
NOC Code......
2173 , 2283
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..