02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
green_dc said:
The thing is that, on one of my PCCs, it clearly says it is valid only for 3 months. Would be still ok with CIC? Will they consider it as valid since it is not later than 1 year from the issue date?
Should I wait for CIC to ask for it later on? But i dont wanna put my application on hold because of it. I know they stop working on an application at least for 60 days timeframe if they need additional documents.
So confused.:(
In your case, it makes sense for you to wait till such time that CIC calls for a fresh PCC. If you are lucky, they might still consider your PCC submitted while applying (valid at the time of submission).

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
Andy2109 said:
In your case, it makes sense for you to wait till such time that CIC calls for a fresh PCC. If you are lucky, they might still consider your PCC submitted while applying (valid at the time of submission).
Thanks Andy. I will figure out when to send it roughly at least following the progress updated on this forum. This forum is such a big help for all of us.

Thanks again Andy. Hope everything will go smooth for all of us.

soccer_boy

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so finally got my AOR yesterday :D...feeling so relieved....now i got a question regarding PCC. I did not send my application with PCC so would you recommend to get one now and add to the file before immi officer ask for it or should i wait till they ask....apparently it will take at least 6 weeks to get one from India....Please advise...

vyasd

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP score submitted with application
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-12-2013
LANDED..........
30-12-2013
Its always advisable to send documents before being requested from visa officer. I would suggest you to apply for PCC ASAP and send it as soon as you receive it.
Just FYI, I received my PCC from India in 2 weeks. Surprisingly fast :)

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soccer_boy said:
so finally got my AOR yesterday :D...feeling so relieved....now i got a question regarding PCC. I did not send my application with PCC so would you recommend to get one now and add to the file before immi officer ask for it or should i wait till they ask....apparently it will take at least 6 weeks to get one from India....Please advise...
Should not be taking 6 weeks to obtain a PCC in India. Anyways, you should be applying it asap and not wait.

soccer_boy

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks vyasd and yahoo7...appreciate your suggestion

Peaceful

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I didn't submitted my PCC along my application but just sent it now via Canada Post after receiving my AOR. Do they acknowledge that they have rec'd my PCC? Is there any other way to find out if they rec'd it, other than tracking my courier?

Any idea?

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
Yesterday, I emailed my tax slips and notice of assessment (year 2012) to the Ottawa office.
Todya, i received a confirmation email saying that they have been added to my file.
That was a quick response:)

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
Hi everyone..I have filed my application on January 5th...I Check my email regularly and also ask my representative about it.But unfortunately no AOR so far...really tensed.. :( :( :( :(.....I checked Ecas...its showing application receieved january 14th..thats it..

I have not attached my Notice of assesment for 2012..even for 2011 i have lost the originals and requested the rev agency to send me a copy which is what I have submitted along with my App..could that be the reason?what do u think guyz? will it be returned? does it look like a problem with my application?

pls suggest as I am really worried. :'( :'(

thanks all of you.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Yamahar1 said:
Hi everyone..I have filed my application on January 5th...I Check my email regularly and also ask my representative about it.But unfortunately no AOR so far...really tensed.. :( :( :( :(.....I checked Ecas...its showing application receieved january 14th..thats it..

I have not attached my Notice of assesment for 2012..even for 2011 i have lost the originals and requested the rev agency to send me a copy which is what I have submitted along with my App..could that be the reason?what do u think guyz? will it be returned? does it look like a problem with my application?

pls suggest as I am really worried. :'( :'(

thanks all of you.
Check your spam folder. Add CIO Sydney email ID to your contact list.
If your application had to be returned, you would have received it by now. If ECAS shows application received, be optimistic and wait. AOR can take upto 3 months.
But with a representative in between you and CIC, there is always lack of transparency on what is submitted and what is received.

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
Andy2109..Thanks a lot for your detailed and very useful reply. I can be little relaxed than before now. But just wanted to know..will they send me or my representative's email? ( if they send)

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Yamahar1 said:
Andy2109..Thanks a lot for your detailed and very useful reply. I can be little relaxed than before now. But just wanted to know..will they send me or my representative's email? ( if they send)
You will have to check with your Rep on whose email ID has been given in the application. CIC will send the AOR accordingly.

caissaca

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of stressed because I have found out that I did not answer a question my application correctly. I did a genuine mistake of saying "No" to the question "Have you been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?"

I did actually got rejected for a study permit back in 2003 to US. I saw this question on my open bridge work permit application and wondered what i answered for the PR application. I checked the copies I have saved and saw that I checked "No".

Now, is the game over for me? Is there no way to fix this? I'm really disappointed and hopeless at the moment. I did get my AOR but it is not looking good now. Any suggestions?

Need help.

Thank you

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Fill a new form. Send it by express post asap to CPP Ottawa. Submit a detailed explanation in the form of a covering letter quoting your AOR.

caissaca said:
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of stressed because I have found out that I did not answer a question my application correctly. I did a genuine mistake of saying "No" to the question "Have you been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?"

I did actually got rejected for a study permit back in 2003 to US. I saw this question on my open bridge work permit application and wondered what i answered for the PR application. I checked the copies I have saved and saw that I checked "No".

Now, is the game over for me? Is there no way to fix this? I'm really disappointed and hopeless at the moment. I did get my AOR but it is not looking good now. Any suggestions?

Need help.

Thank you