Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Congrats ! You'll get CoPR soon. Thanks !

Motdepasse said:
Hi everyone!

First congrats eds for your ppr! I hope you will get your passport back soon!
I have checked my ecas tonight and it says :a decision has been made ! Soo happy! Does anyone knows how long it will take to receive CPR ?

rarrukjw

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
first of all, those who received good news from CIC, Congrat!! :D :D :D

So, anyone knows that how long it will take to receive COPR from CIC Ottawa?

and do they send me regular mail?

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes. regular mail. most have got CoPR in 2-3 weeks after decision made.

rarrukjw said:
first of all, those who received good news from CIC, Congrat!! :D :D :D

So, anyone knows that how long it will take to receive COPR from CIC Ottawa?

and do they send me regular mail?

Caribou

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations everyone!!!
Mine still says in process and no notes about medical received.

I've done medical on Dec. 2nd in Vancouver. (Thanks HY325 for updating!)

I think I'll call the doctor's office tomorrow morning to see if he sent the results yet. :(

I'm from Visa exempt country, and really wish I can get COPR and land before Christmas or New Year.

Good luck everyone!!!!

HY325

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2014
LANDED..........
18-01-2014
OopsCinnie said:
Absolutely!

Received: Jan 14
AOR: Feb 21
Bio and Rprf: Dec 5

HY325, you are the one who always undate info for us. God BLESS you!
Hope all the rest jan 14 applicants will hear something from CIC soooooooon!!

HY325

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2014
LANDED..........
18-01-2014
Caribou said:
Congratulations everyone!!!
Mine still says in process and no notes about medical received.

I've done medical on Dec. 2nd in Vancouver. (Thanks HY325 for updating!)

I think I'll call the doctor's office tomorrow morning to see if he sent the results yet. :(

I'm from Visa exempt country, and really wish I can get COPR and land before Christmas or New Year.

Good luck everyone!!!!

good luck to you too!!
hope most of us get COPR soon!!!!!!

soccer_boy

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys congrats to those who got PPR. I did my medical on Oct 22 and cpp-o confirmed that they have received that. last week i sent RCMP fingerprint via postal mail and i can see it did get delivered. I emailed cpp-o for confirmation of addition but they say they have not received it yet? Anyone suggest what can i do in this regard......I am desperately waiting for PPR:( its over month that i have done medical and rprf but update since then.....

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I guess the reason why CIC responded that RCMP is not received is because your package is not yet opened. CIC receives thousands of documents everyday !

This is what usually happens. The mail was delivered to a clerk - either its still sitting in a big basket waiting for scan or it has already been scanned and added to e-storage. CIC has something called bring forward (BF) date - the day on which your file be reviewed by VO. Thats the date on which the VO attaches all the incoming documentation to your file. This will happen soon and you'll get your PPR.

All the best.

soccer_boy said:
hey guys congrats to those who got PPR. I did my medical on Oct 22 and cpp-o confirmed that they have received that. last week i sent RCMP fingerprint via postal mail and i can see it did get delivered. I emailed cpp-o for confirmation of addition but they say they have not received it yet? Anyone suggest what can i do in this regard......I am desperately waiting for PPR:( its over month that i have done medical and rprf but update since then.....

dreams2013

Jan 30, 2013
I also received request for RPRF and Bio Data today. I am a Jan 14th applicant.

After submitting my PR application from within Canada, I travelled to US and working in US now. I didn't submit PCC from India and US. The mail says "Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. ". Is this a common text CIC include in all the RPRF request mails?

Is this means, I passed the eligibility test? I am asking because, the employment reference letter submitted to CIC does not include duties, though I provided additional documents with a covering letter.

I applied for India PCC from USA and expect them next week. Are they ask for it? Another question I have is, I will be completing 6 months in USA this month, are they ask me to submit USA PCC as well?

Seniors, Please answer.

Dreams

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreams2013 said:

After submitting my PR application from within Canada, I travelled to US and working in US now. I didn't submit PCC from India and US. The mail says "Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. ". Is this a common text CIC include in all the RPRF request mails?

Is this means, I passed the eligibility test? I am asking because, the employment reference letter submitted to CIC does not include duties, though I provided additional documents with a covering letter.

I applied for India PCC from USA and expect them next week. Are they ask for it? Another question I have is, I will be completing 6 months in USA this month, are they ask me to submit USA PCC as well?

Seniors, Please answer.

Ramesh Babu.M
It looks like you have succeeded ! Congrats. It would be helpful if you could detail exactly what you provided to help others in the same position as you.

All the best.

HY325

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2014
LANDED..........
18-01-2014
dreams2013 said:

Seniors, Please answer.

Dreams
congrats!

I won't be able to help with your situation but they probably will not ask for the one from US.
They usually ask for it when you've lived there for over 6 months at the time of submitting your application.

Are you the same applicant as Dreams (who's already on our tracker)?
If not, do you mind sharing your timeline?

dreams2013

Jan 30, 2013
HY325 said:
congrats!

I won't be able to help with your situation but they probably will not ask for the one from US.
They usually ask for it when you've lived there for over 6 months at the time of submitting your application.

Are you the same applicant as Dreams (who's already on our tracker)?
If not, do you mind sharing your timeline?
Thank you, HY325. Yes, I am in the tracker(Dreams).

jsm:

I provided an employer reference letter without duties and the role mentioned same as in work permit. And submitted all pay slips, T4s, bank statements and employment Offer Letter.

Someone who got the RPRF, please reply to my questions.

HY325

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...