+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Canadian Immigrants Club - Social.

M

mrsh

Hi meateater, count me in. Great idea indeed! By the way, it would be cool if we know each others destination. On that way, we can help each other better and address concerns that are specific to a certain province. What do you think? Lol. I'm mrsh and will be in Alberta soon with my handsome husband...

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
@ Mrsh

Your suggestion is indeed great. But all i fear is disclosing our specific details in an open forum like this.. Members here are great..But we never know what if any creepy mind drops in.. So we can create a private forum/ get on personal messages and know those things.. here we can always hint on things helpful and work on them through personal contact.

What say everyone ? Drop me a message in my inbox if you guys come up with any other ideas which you dont wanna put up here. :)

palomadiego

Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2010
Interview........
04-04-2011
Passport Req..
04-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2011
Hi meateater I am game with the idea...will be moving to canada finally in May to join my hubby and I am from Nigeria

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
palomadiego said:
Hi meateater I am game with the idea...will be moving to canada finally in May to join my hubby and I am from Nigeria
Great !! All my wishes for you both, rock on !!!!

G Kann

Mar 29, 2010
Hi, this thread has potential! I have recently arrived in Canada from the UK.

It would be nice to know others in a similar situation. I assume that since this is the family class forum everyone in this thread is or will be coming to Canada as a spouse/partner.

M

mrsh

Hi G Kann welcome to the club.and congrats your waiting is over and finally with your loveone.

M

mrsh

@meateater
I agree with your idea of not disclosing private infos. Hello fellow members!

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
G Kann said:
Hi, this thread has potential! I have recently arrived in Canada from the UK.

It would be nice to know others in a similar situation. I assume that since this is the family class forum everyone in this thread is or will be coming to Canada as a spouse/partner.
:)

G Kann

Mar 29, 2010
So all those who are yet to arrive in Canada, do you know what part of Canada you will be coming too. And how much do you know about that part of Canada?

boobee

Apr 11, 2011
hello,

I'm interested in being a part of this. I resided in Toronto area for almost 30 yrs and wait for my husband to join me in Canada. Maybe I can offer some assisstance to New Comers.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
boobee said:
hello,

I'm interested in being a part of this. I resided in Toronto area for almost 30 yrs and wait for my husband to join me in Canada. Maybe I can offer some assisstance to New Comers.
aww ! Thank you :)

Welcome aboard !!!