+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new Brunswick

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
If some of the employers will be interested you will get a job offer - then you will be invited?
after interview what can be timeline
i had given interview and i mailed the HR recently, they reply ur application is under review
but its already 7 weeks,
can nb given LOI also or only job offer

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It might take a while... We were waiting for around 3 months - my partner went through the event for Nurses

Last edited:

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
u get job offer at the end
it was not a job offer but a particular stream for nurses. At the moment my gf is awaiting the feedback from some of the hospitals about some RN jobs etc. If she will get one she will be able to get a work permit. We got PNP nomination through EE back in November or December last year

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
i apply in new Brunswick international recruitment events, baker and being interview by hr company and employer and from 1.5 month i am waiting, i mailed the HR and she replied ur application is under review
That is my case u think should i wait or leave it

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
actually i had an option to buy lmia, but it s expensive and if i get here it will be free, but i m not getting like i have selected or inot at least i get this answer, than i can wait for year also

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
actually i had an option to buy lmia, but it s expensive and if i get here it will be free, but i m not getting like i have selected or inot at least i get this answer, than i can wait for year also
You cannot buy LMIA - what are you talking about lol :D all these actions are illegal

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
You cannot buy LMIA - what are you talking about lol :D all these actions are illegal
there are third party agents supplying labors to shady employers in canada. Yes it's the sale of lmia, but 95% of such works are abusive and provides substandard life in canada. There are posts on our forum where such workers requested help of fellow members to report to the IRCC about the abuse of lmia.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
there are third party agents supplying labors to shady employers in canada. Yes it's the sale of lmia, but 95% of such works are abusive and provides substandard life in canada. There are posts on our forum where such workers requested help of fellow members to report to the IRCC about the abuse of lmia.
Yea, it is ongoing process and there should be huge fines and jail times for such people who provide "fake" LMIA.

Reactions: dankboi

cjeygit7

Sep 14, 2021
it was not a job offer but a particular stream for nurses. At the moment my gf is awaiting the feedback from some of the hospitals about some RN jobs etc. If she will get one she will be able to get a work permit. We got PNP nomination through EE back in November or December last year
I can't understand your case... You partner got an iTA under the nurses stream.
Which later prompted EOi under EE, so you are currently awaiting Pr...
Then why would you wait for feedback from hospital.? Yet you are almost finalising pr process.?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I can't understand your case... You partner got an iTA under the nurses stream.
Which later prompted EOi under EE, so you are currently awaiting Pr...
Then why would you wait for feedback from hospital.? Yet you are almost finalising pr process.?
Yes, but she can land a job there before we will even come there. They said they will be happy to sponsor her on Work Permit if for some reason our PR will take longer ;)

Reactions: cjeygit7