+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

Is there anyone who received invitation for Warsaw (Poland)or Riga (Latvia) ?
No i had booked for the Riga session but didn't got invite but I got mail saying all the invite has brrn sent and if you have not got the selected you are not selected .....I don't what they consider while selecting candidate

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
2171 Information Systems Consultants....hmmm no idea when it will open , but the represetatives of New Brunswick told us to keep checking the site on daily basis just not to miss the opportunity to apply.
Then keep on check, was it private agencies or any gov agencies.
Any names of he agencies do you have?

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
es of he agencies do you
Then keep on check, was it private agencies or any gov agencies.
Any names of he agencies do you have?
I remember one called "Sitel" ...By luck I applied through this agency few days back through the net for a job in New Brunswick with no knowledge what so ever that they will be available here in Dubai. That is why I remember this agency's name very well. Other agencies I forgot their names.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I remember one called "Sitel" ...By luck I applied through this agency few days back through the net for a job in New Brunswick with no knowledge what so ever that they will be available here in Dubai. That is why I remember this agency's name very well. Other agencies I forgot their names.
ok, thanks mate.
Lets wait

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
I have the same issue too on age factor, got only few points so 67 points is hard to hit. I just got the result of my latest IELTS exam and thankful that I have now 69 points. Try computer based folks, much easier specially on writing.

Now, it's time to wait!

Reactions: Zigzag85

Sendhu

Jul 15, 2018
Can someone tell me how to find the upcoming information sessions worldwide? I am from Sri Lanka but living in Oman.

Thank you,

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Can someone tell me how to find the upcoming information sessions worldwide? I am from Sri Lanka but living in Oman.

Thank you,
Check livinginnb.ca

However the sessions for Middle East is done for the year, I believe. They usually come to UAE twice a year

Reactions: Zigzag85

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi. Has anyone received an update with regards to the result of their job interview from the dubai job fair?