+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi Guys, I live in Sharjah in UAE, and I got invitation to Job Fair, and before I got it, I received an email inviting me for an interview on the same day, same location ( Shangri-la Hotel Dubai) from an employer in Canada.What are the chances of getting a job?
Mate,

When did you submitted the docs, i did but no response so far.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, I also got the invitation for Dubai Session.
Is anyone here who has attended any sessions. I am just wondering what to expect and how to be prepared for this session? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi Mate,

When was you registration ?

sanepreetam

Jun 6, 2018
Hi Guys, I live in Sharjah in UAE, and I got invitation to Job Fair, and before I got it, I received an email inviting me for an interview on the same day, same location ( Shangri-la Hotel Dubai) from an employer in Canada.What are the chances of getting a job?
hi what is the mail format for job fair, could you pls share the format

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
My noc is 1241 which is administrative assistant so I’m keeping my fingers crossed
Hi
I would like to know about the NOC code. To be more precise my reporting manager gave a reference letter stating my designation as Executive Assistant and I’m trying to understand 1222 - Executive assistants -might be my code, but then will they not consider since it doesn’t match their required occupations in demand lists since only NOC 1241 Administrative Assistant is stated , even though the job profiles are somewhat similar.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hi
I would like to know about the NOC code. To be more precise my reporting manager gave a reference letter stating my designation as Executive Assistant and I’m trying to understand 1222 - Executive assistants -might be my code, but then will they not consider since it doesn’t match their required occupations in demand lists since only NOC 1241 Administrative Assistant is stated , even though the job profiles are somewhat similar.

In general, job duties for the two careers are similar, but executive assistants typically take on more high-level duties than administrative assistants.
So you can just write down your noc as 1241 since they are super similar.
In Egypt/Dubai where I’ve worked they don’t even differentiate between the 2 .. You’re basically both.

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
In general, job duties for the two careers are similar, but executive assistants typically take on more high-level duties than administrative assistants.
So you can just write down your noc as 1241 since they are super similar.
In Egypt/Dubai where I’ve worked they don’t even differentiate between the 2 .. You’re basically both.
Thanks for letting me know.

maciej.w

Feb 26, 2018
I think a lot of people still are waiting. Don't give up! It will happen :)
@NzKhn
I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a while. Just wanted to thank you for the fantastic job you are doing; sharing the knowledge and helping others. I hope the CIC stage will go super quick for you and finish with success.

Reactions: Zigzag85

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Guys, i have this question for indian applicants. As per this eoi form 1 year of work experience is calculated using 30 hours a week. But in india no company is following these number of hours weekly. The average hours followed by each company in india is 8-9 hours a day which is equal to 45-50 hours a week. So my question is... if as per this snapshot 30 hours a week makes work experience of 1 year so for indian candidate if we have 45 hours a week then work experience will be equal to 1.5 years?? Need clarification on this. Pls reply

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn
I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a while. Just wanted to thank you for the fantastic job you are doing; sharing the knowledge and helping others. I hope the CIC stage will go super quick for you and finish with success.
Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

I will keep everyone updated regarding my processing and sharing my experience

If it helps you, I am very glad. And I always feel - you SHOULD NOT spend extra money on "immigration consultants" when you can get so much info in this forums and various blogs from those who have already gone through the process, and also by doing your own research - another reason why I share what I've learnt so far in the process

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Guys, i have this question for indian applicants. As per this eoi form 1 year of work experience is calculated using 30 hours a week. But in india no company is following these number of hours weekly. The average hours followed by each company in india is 8-9 hours a day which is equal to 45-50 hours a week. So my question is... if as per this snapshot 30 hours a week makes work experience of 1 year so for indian candidate if we have 45 hours a week then work experience will be equal to 1.5 years?? Need clarification on this. Pls reply
The MINIMUM number of hours per week for your job to be considered full time is 30 hours. So that is how you will count it.

Anything above 30+ hours STILL means one week, so it will be counted as a years' experience even if you work 40-50 hours every week for the year.

Lol if it worked otherwise, I'd have like 15-20 years experience already :D

Reactions: Robingumber