Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Can some please share the exact location in Dubai for this session and career fair. Is it in DWTC? I have not yet created an EE but I’m planning to open soon and I need to get an idea about their program
We haven't gotten the invitation yet. We are still waiting on them to send it.

Reactions: Gisjul

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Probably dealing with backlogs. Like Ontario - which havent sent out NOIs for HCP stream since March I think, although they sent targeted NOIs for French speakers and Trades Workers
Yes but last time in July 2017 they invited the candidate with score as low as 350 without any job offer with noc code as per HCP, but since then they have not repeated that process

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Can some please share the exact location in Dubai for this session and career fair. Is it in DWTC? I have not yet created an EE but I’m planning to open soon and I need to get an idea about their program

Please note that unless you have actually registered for the session and have received an email confirmination for your attendance at the session, you cannot just show up and hope they will let you in. The emails sent recently to people who had signed up to attend sessions make this extremely clear.

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
Please note that unless you have actually registered for the session and have received an email confirmination for your attendance at the session, you cannot just show up and hope they will let you in. The emails sent recently to people who had signed up to attend sessions make this extremely clear.
Thank you will register right now.
Pls could you let me know where can I find the format of their resume. I have kept the resume to pages. Any advice would be appreciated

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you will register right now.
Pls could you let me know where can I find the format of their resume. I have kept the resume to pages. Any advice would be appreciated
There is no set format for the resume. I know there have been rumours going around in some threads that it needs to be in Canadian format but I have never come across this requirement. No one who had attended the Job fair and info session in March this year in Dubai had a "Canadian format resume". Just make sure, like ALL resumes, you highlight your work experience to the specific NOC, your education qualifications, skills set (technical and soft skills), contact details, and a BRIEF summary of your professional life

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
There is no set format for the resume. I know there have been rumours going around in some threads that it needs to be in Canadian format but I have never come across this requirement. No one who had attended the Job fair and info session in March this year in Dubai had a "Canadian format resume". Just make sure, like ALL resumes, you highlight your work experience to the specific NOC, your education qualifications, skills set (technical and soft skills), contact details, and a BRIEF summary of your professional life
The thing is that
thank you once again for your reply. I have successfully registered now hope to receive an intvite. Fingers crossed

Deepti mehta

Sep 24, 2017
hello

I have registred for session on sept 11 T,uesday.Will I get invitation for session or do we need to register at least 1 or 2 months before session to be eligible for invitation

prin1467

Sep 10, 2018
hello

I have registred for session on sept 11 T,uesday.Will I get invitation for session or do we need to register at least 1 or 2 months before session to be eligible for invitation

You need to register 1 Month prior so, that recruiter can access your profile and send you invitation.

In July 2018 We have done same thing not any get response.

prin1467

Sep 10, 2018
SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OF GETTING INVITATION NOW :(
You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Job Fair in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

Deepti mehta

Sep 24, 2017
You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Job Fair in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.
THANKS SIR.JUST FOR CUROSITY,THEN WHY HAVE THEY NOT CLOSED REGISTRATION.

Almistjo

Jan 5, 2017
Hi All,

I have recieved an ITA in 19July after attending information session. Our deadline to submit our complete allpicayion was 2nd Sep. And i have already couriered all my documents to New Brunswick, they haven't received it yet.

If there is a whatsapp group plz add me +971-506935279, tks
just want to ask if you received ITA on the spot when you attended the info session or what is through submission of EOI or EE?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
just want to ask if you received ITA on the spot when you attended the info session or what is through submission of EOI or EE?
NBPNP no longer issues ITAs on the spot at information sessions.

After attending an info session, you need to wait for the window to be open for info session attendees to submit an EOI. If your EOI is accepted you will get an ITA for NBPNP to submit a full application within 45-60 days after EOI submission.

NBPNP requires you to submit an EOI to be eligible for nomination, unlike OINP and AINP where candidates in the EE pool receive NOIs directly

Almistjo

Jan 5, 2017
NBPNP no longer issues ITAs on the spot at information sessions.

After attending an info session, you need to wait for the window to be open for info session attendees to submit an EOI. If your EOI is accepted you will get an ITA for NBPNP to submit a full application within 45-60 days after EOI submission.

NBPNP requires you to submit an EOI to be eligible for nomination, unlike OINP and AINP where candidates in the EE pool receive NOIs directly
Thank you for the response.