+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Thank you...great
Hi, need to clarify one thing while submitting my registration I didn't submitted my wife's resume as I amaprimary and she didn't had matching job code and also I didn't had updated resume, I assume it was not mandatory to submit the wife's resume....I have mailed them my query of not receiving confirmation still waiting ..have not got any feedback yet....

Reactions: Sahanathik

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi, need to clarify one thing while submitting my registration I didn't submitted my wife's resume as I amaprimary and she didn't had matching job code and also I didn't had updated resume, I assume it was not mandatory to submit the wife's resume....I have mailed them my query of not receiving confirmation still waiting ..have not got any feedback yet....
Yes you are right, only your resume is needed since you are primary applicant. You signed up for the Hanoi session, right? Give it a couple more days. I received my confirmation for the session only 4 days before the event. :rolleyes:

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Ohh
Yes you are right, only your resume is needed since you are primary applicant. You signed up for the Hanoi session, right? Give it a couple more days. I received my confirmation for the session only 4 days before the event. :rolleyes:
Yes definitely, I am waiting , thanks your information were very helpful

funooni

Apr 18, 2014
Dears,

I received the invitation for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. I got few queries:

1. Is it necessary to attend both sessions or can i attend just only one and leave the other , should i inform them that i will be attending only one session ?
  2. What are the chances of getting nomination by attending the session ?
  3. Is it necessary to take family along or is it enough to attend alone?
  4. What happens in these sessions ? As per the email it is below :
You are invited to attend the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program – Express Entry Stream information session that will be held on August 26, 2018 starting at 2:00pm. Please show up at least 30 minutes prior to 2:00pm to complete the registration process.

MANDATORY to bring:

• Print out the email confirmation number you received when you first registered. If you lost it, bring a copy of this email.
  • Passport
  • Photocopy of your Passport
What to expect:

The information session will have three parts:

• General Information about New Brunswick,
  • Immigration formalities,
  • Questions and answers.
During the information session, you will learn about New Brunswick and the formalities you will need to go through for the immigration process.

As per above, its only an information session and doesn't mention that we will get interview or evaluation for the EOI.

I am based in Saudi Arabia and need to apply for visa , E/R purchase tickets etc. Any help to make a decision will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Dears,

1. Is it necessary to attend both sessions or can i attend just only one and leave the other , should i inform them that i will be attending only one session ?
  4. What happens in these sessions ? As per the email it is below :
You are invited to attend the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program – Express Entry Stream information session that will be held on August 26, 2018 starting at 2:00pm. Please show up at least 30 minutes prior to 2:00pm to complete the registration process.

MANDATORY to bring:

• Print out the email confirmation number you received when you first registered. If you lost it, bring a copy of this email.
  • Passport
  • Photocopy of your Passport
What to expect:

The information session will have three parts:

• General Information about New Brunswick,
  • Immigration formalities,
  • Questions and answers.
During the information session, you will learn about New Brunswick and the formalities you will need to go through for the immigration process.

As per above, its only an information session and doesn't mention that we will get interview or evaluation for the EOI.

I am based in Saudi Arabia and need to apply for visa , E/R purchase tickets etc. Any help to make a decision will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks
...In this mail they have said they you need yo bring email confirmation number when you registered...did you got any mail when you registered as I did not receive any email or anything when I registered....you can get evisa in even one day..they have on arrival visa

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Dears,

4. What happens in these sessions ?
1. You can attend 1 session - they present the same information in both
2. Depending on your NOC, you have a chance. You just have to wait for the EOI submission window for information session attendees to open.
3. You can attend alone
4. They've clearly outlined what will happen in the session. Unless specifically stated, there will not be any employers present - though this might change at the last minute. Employers are usually present at the Job Fair session, for selected NOCs, as mentioned in the Job Fair registration link.

funooni

Apr 18, 2014
...In this mail they have said they you need yo bring email confirmation number when you registered...did you got any mail when you registered as I did not receive any email or anything when I registered....you can get evisa in even one day..they have on arrival visa
I did not receive any email confirmation at the time of registration. So in this case I will have to print out this email.

funooni

Apr 18, 2014
1. You can attend 1 session - they present the same information in both
2. Depending on your NOC, you have a chance. You just have to wait for the EOI submission window for information session attendees to open.
3. You can attend alone
4. They've clearly outlined what will happen in the session. Unless specifically stated, there will not be any employers present - though this might change at the last minute. Employers are usually present at the Job Fair session, for selected NOCs, as mentioned in the Job Fair registration link.
Thanks Ma'am this is helpful and clear.

I will have to wait for a new session for 2172 as I cannot attend this one.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
People who have attended Dubai Information session for New Brunswick can share their update and information here. Also share your mobile number for Whats App Group. We all can stay in touch for latest updates.
What are all documents needed to file EOI after attending the info session. Also pls confirm EOi filings is done online on NB website or i need to send email at some email address? Also whats tbe email format for filing the EOI.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Good luck!
Keep checking the livinginnb.ca website for new sessions listed
What are all documents needed to file EOI after attending the info session. Also pls confirm EOi filings is done online on NB website or i need to send email at some email address? Also whats tbe email format for filing the EOI.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

Can_Pratheep

Jul 4, 2018
Hi NzKhn

Though it's too early for me to think of, can you please tell me what details, documents and actions are required after receiving ITA from NB? When should we submit the reference letters, PCC, Proof of Funds etc., ? after receiving NB ITA or after receiving CIC ITA? Please clarify.

Thanks.