+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi
I did not receive any email confirmation at the time of registration. So in this case I will have to print out this email.
I had sent them enquiry they told me all invitation has been sent I also have experience 2172... database administrator...can you let me know how many years experience you have And did you reguregist by your self or somebody did it for you...I have 7 years experience and working in MNC I don't why they have not selected me for the session

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Ohh

Yes definitely, I am waiting , thanks your information were very helpful
Hi,

I had sent mail on the said I'd,they replied satsay all invitation are sent and if you have not received you might have not been selected, I don't see any reason why I was not selected, not selecting in interview is understood but for the session I have 7 yeasy exp in database administrator 2172...have CLB. 8 band...is it because I didn't submitted my wife's resume or any other reason..now all the other session are closed and back to pavallion...what precaution I need to taje I hope resume they ask is general resume and not in any specific format.... please reply also can you let me know any good consultsncy who can assist me on this..if you want I can share my mail here...please suggest on above query..thank you

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,

I had sent mail on the said I'd,they replied satsay all invitation are sent and if you have not received you might have not been selected, I don't see any reason why I was not selected, not selecting in interview is understood but for the session I have 7 yeasy exp in database administrator 2172...have CLB. 8 band...is it because I didn't submitted my wife's resume or any other reason..now all the other session are closed and back to pavallion...what precaution I need to taje I hope resume they ask is general resume and not in any specific format.... please reply also can you let me know any good consultsncy who can assist me on this..if you want I can share my mail here...please suggest on above query..thank you
Was the 7 years experience in NOC 2172 in the passt 10 years?
It is not because of your wife's resume. I had not submitted my husband's resume and I still received the invite in March 2018

I would say keep checking the livinginnb.ca website for updates to the sessions and register for the next one as soon as it is added

Frankly, there is no point in paying an agency to basically do nothing. Everything that needs to be done you can and will probably do yourself. So why waste extra money on someone else? But, that's just my opinion. I have done this whole process myself so far and I have not had any issues.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
It is not because of your wife's resume. I had not submitted my husband's resume and I still received the invite in March 2018

I would say keep checking the livinginnb.ca website for updates to the sessions and register for the next one as soon as it is added

Frankly, there is no point in paying an agency to basically do nothing. Everything that needs to be done you can and will probably do yourself. So why waste extra money on someone else? But, that's just my opinion. I have done this whole process myself so far and I have not had any issues.

You got the invite in Mar 2018 ?? That's good you got the ITA soon. You are going very fast. I wish you get your nomination & PR soon.
Do you have any idea how many of attendees form your session got the ITA ?

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Who all are into code 2281 in this group thread who has got the invite for Hanoi or any other session. Also any of candidate form NOC 2281 already got ITA after attending past session ? pls reply

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
You got the invite in Mar 2018 ?? That's good you got the ITA soon. You are going very fast. I wish you get your nomination & PR soon.
Do you have any idea how many of attendees form your session got the ITA ?
No I meant, I got the info session invite in March 2018. I only received the NBPNP nomination at the end of July and the PR invite in August. Still a long way to go :)

I am not sure, as I have not seen anyone who attended the March session in Dubai on this forum lately

Reactions: Robingumber

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
S
No I meant, I got the info session invite in March 2018. I only received the NBPNP nomination at the end of July and the PR invite in August. Still a long way to go :)

I am not sure, as I have not seen anyone who attended the March session in Dubai on this forum lately
Still you are going fast... that's so cool. Happy to hear that. Best wishes with you. This is really giving a good hope to all of us who are attending this session with a hope of getting the PR for Canada..

Reactions: NzKhn

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
S

Still you are going fast... that's so cool. Happy to hear that. Best wishes with you. This is really giving a good hope to all of us who are attending this session with a hope of getting the PR for Canada..
Thank you :)
Just praying everything goes well and the PR processing goes smoothly as well

Reactions: Robingumber

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Thank you :)
Just praying everything goes well and the PR processing goes smoothly as well
Amen. Hope everything goes well for everyone who is the active member here. hoping to have a get together in Canada as PR with all active members here.

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017

Yes yes I am currently working in that NOC 2172, that is with reputed MNC/organization also I have made my resume very precise mentioning all that is required to prove database administator expertise, I don't know what was the reason for not selecting and moreover for future session what different I need to do to get the invite..one more important thing can we register for multiple session at a time I made mistake of not registering for Dubai session I thought they will obecjt or block if somebody registered for multiple session not that event is closed...I have asked them on mail if it's possible for them to send me invite for any other session.. although registration is closed just trying my luck....

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yes yes I am currently working in that NOC 2172, that is with reputed MNC/organization also I have made my resume very precise mentioning all that is required to prove database administator expertise, I don't know what was the reason for not selecting and moreover for future session what different I need to do to get the invite..one more important thing can we register for multiple session at a time I made mistake of not registering for Dubai session I thought they will obecjt or block if somebody registered for multiple session not that event is closed...I have asked them on mail if it's possible for them to send me invite for any other session.. although registration is closed just trying my luck....
You can register for more than one session. Several people who had attended the Dubai session in March had also registered for the Abu Dhabi session. When they asked about it to the NBPNP officials, the officials said they would be presenting the same information in both sessions, so it was finethat they attended just one. But they could sign up for more than one session, and go to the one that was most convenient.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
I want to know, if i get the invite to attend the session. Is it possible to get my accompanying spouse to attend that session as well or the officers would not allow her to attend the session?

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
You can register for more than one session. Several people who had attended the Dubai session in March had also registered for the Abu Dhabi session. When they asked about it to the NBPNP officials, the officials said they would be presenting the same information in both sessions, so it was finethat they attended just one. But they could sign up for more than one session, and go to the one that was most convenient.
Okay thanks you, I have got there revert saying they have my appilication on there file and they will consider for the upcoming session and send invite