+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

Aug 16, 2018
I have signed up for Dubai session but did not receive the confirmation yet.. I am worried as I am from India and need to make all the Visa arrangements as if this would get delayed.

indersr

Jan 19, 2018
Hi,
Today I received the nbpnp information session invite for Vietnam. Please add me to the WhatsApp group my number is 91-9650060424

vineetmarwah6

Mar 10, 2018
Hi NzKhn, Please advise. If I got an invitation to attend info session for both consecutive days, which one should I opt for (first or second day).

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Job Fair - specific NOCs that will have employers from NB coming through and interviewing and (hopefully) giving job offers to those attendees, who can then apply for PR through NBPNP with Employer Support

Express Entry - NOCs that are in their demand occupation list and have EE profiles. There maybe be employers present but that is not guaranteed. These attendees can send their EOIs to NBPNP when the next window for info attendees open, and if selected by NBPNP, they can then apply for PR through NBPNP nomination.
For express entry session - do we need to fullfill the eligibility citeria of speaking french, already working in NB and relative in NB ???

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Please go to livinginnb.ca and check what sessions are currently available and in which countries - there are NO ONLINE SESSIONS.
You have to attend a session IN PERSON if you want to be eligible to submit an EOI using the info session as a connection to NB
After attending these sessions , can i apply for EOI if i do not speak french and also have no relatives in NB as i have noc code experience outside canada not in canada.