+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
Hey my husband got the invite only last night and the seesion is on monday. We are from India and we did not apply for dubai visa thinking that we wont get in. Now that we recieved the mail, we have applied for visa but today being a friday, its a holiday in dubai.
What happens if we are not able to attend the monday session ? Can we talk to someone and ask whether we could attemd it on tuesday instead ( the information session is held on 23rd and 24th oct) please help us regarding this. TIA
You can get UAE visa within a days time. Hope you get it by Saturday so you can travel for Monday session.

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
You can get UAE visa within a days time. Hope you get it by Saturday so you can travel for Monday session.
The problem is, the immigration offices are closed for friday and saturday in dubai. So our only hope is to apply it on sunday and get it within a day. Hopefully we get through. Thanks.:)

hsthakkar26

Jan 19, 2017
Hi...did anyone get for Financial Analyst
Hi. I'm from finance field and my 2 friends are also from the same field. None of us have received the invite yet. They asked us to send the resume and no revert. And according to their recent mail, if we do not receive the invite till 20th Oct midnight, it means we are not selected. So let's wait till tomorrow morning 8:30.

Jul 25, 2017
Hi. I'm from finance field and my 2 friends are also from the same field. None of us have received the invite yet. They asked us to send the resume and no revert. And according to their recent mail, if we do not receive the invite till 20th Oct midnight, it means we are not selected. So let's wait till tomorrow morning 8:30.
We wait then....feeling very impatient

ursanky

Feb 15, 2017
Hey my husband got the invite only last night and the seesion is on monday. We are from India and we did not apply for dubai visa thinking that we wont get in. Now that we recieved the mail, we have applied for visa but today being a friday, its a holiday in dubai.
What happens if we are not able to attend the monday session ? Can we talk to someone and ask whether we could attemd it on tuesday instead ( the information session is held on 23rd and 24th oct) please help us regarding this. TIA
Hello, I m also from India and got invite..but same problem as yours..not applied for visa..

prettysharmie

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone... Does everyone here received an invitation for 24th? Im from Qatar and still waiting for the invite.Thank u very much