+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Job Fair Invitation Dubai

ajklewis

Feb 1, 2019
It is the 2nd of February, and I am concerned about receiving an invitation for the job fair to be held @ 12-14th feb in Dubai.

Has anyone received the same, for this particular event so far? If so, when did you receive your invite? If they send the invites, after monday (now). Wouldn't getting Visa processed be a difficulty for those living outside of Dubai

Please guide. Have applied under NOC 6333, Bakers

tatamego

Jan 21, 2018
It is the 2nd of February, and I am concerned about receiving an invitation for the job fair to be held @ 12-14th feb in Dubai.

Has anyone received the same, for this particular event so far? If so, when did you receive your invite? If they send the invites, after monday (now). Wouldn't getting Visa processed be a difficulty for those living outside of Dubai

Please guide. Have applied under NOC 6333, Bakers
my situation is similar to you, I became worried, where I have to apply for visa
and still no update from NB

did you receive any mail ?

Aamir---1

Feb 3, 2019
hello every one ,

If any one receives an invitation for the Dubai fair , PLEASE inform me without fail . please reply to my message upon receiving invitation

Aamir---1

Feb 3, 2019
Why are you asking for people to contacts you after receiving an invitation? Are you an agent.
No my dear .
I am also in the crowd , waiting like others to receive invitation . I simply wanted to know if any one received or not from India ( nothing beyond that ). If any one received , I might also receive as well .
As the time is close , I am worried if I will get the invite or not

tatamego

Jan 21, 2018
No my dear .
I am also in the crowd , waiting like others to receive invitation . I simply wanted to know if any one received or not from India ( nothing beyond that ). If any one received , I might also receive as well .
As the time is close , I am worried if I will get the invite or not
see anyone receive notification, will share it with every one

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Salam ,
Some comments from other forums have indicates that for proviouse sessions in 2018,they received the invitations two or three days befor the session start date !!!

Reactions: *tala14

Aamir---1

Feb 3, 2019
Are you guys receiving invitations by email or sms ? Did any one from India received Invite ?
If yes , please share the venue details .