+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

monika11

Sep 17, 2018
I have also received email for Dubai job fair but still waiting for invitation. Has anybody received the invitation today. Please update.

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
what is this EE? there were two sign up. one for job fair and other for bussiness and entreprenuers.. can anyone explain
That's Express entry means if you are invited and they are happy with your profile, on da spot they ll issue u EOI (expression of interest) means u r all good to apply for

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
That's Express entry means if you are invited and they are happy with your profile, on da spot they ll issue u EOI (expression of interest) means u r all good to apply for
Apply for NBPNP.

It was opened for just couple of days and closed as alot of people are prefering that.

TasnimaAli

Sep 17, 2018
It's about 7 A.M in New Brunswick. Wait for their working hours to be started. You may receive an invitation even till last moment as i have experienced such thing in the past. Fingers crossed
When did you receive the invitation? a day before the session? as I live outside Dubai, should i be prepared and book my plane tickets in advance?

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
In the last year's session, my friend got an invitation just a day before the event but we was in Dubai at that moment so that could be the case.

In your case, as you are outsider, if you book a return ticket with Emirates and ask for the visa, they will issue you in a day or two with additional charge. So arranging visa won't be an issue i beleive.
When did you receive the invitation? a day before the session? as I live outside Dubai, should i be prepared and book my plane tickets in advance?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
PLEASE NOTE:

NBPNP does NOT issue on the spot ITAs or EOIs - please do not spread misinformation.
At most, if you get an interview in the Job fair, and get offered a job, you can submit an EOI for NBPNP with Employer Support.
The Job fair CANNOT be used as a connection to NB to submit an EOI.
Otherwise, if you attend the Express Entry session, you can submit an EOI using that as a connection WHEN the submission window opens for EE Information Session attendees.

Express Entry is NOT the same as NBPNP - Express Entry is the Federal Canadian program from immigration and NBPNP is provincial. PNP is for those who do not have enough points to qualify for a direct ITA from IRCC, since if you get nomination from a province you get an additional 600 points for your Express Entry CRS score.
You need to have an Express Entry profile whether you had enough CRS points or are going the provincial nomination route.

santoshkumar

Jan 21, 2018
PLEASE NOTE:

NBPNP does NOT issue on the spot ITAs or EOIs - please do not spread misinformation.
At most, if you get an interview in the Job fair, and get offered a job, you can submit an EOI for NBPNP with Employer Support.
Otherwise, if you attend the Express Entry session, you can submit an EOI using that as a connection WHEN the submission window opens for EE Information Session attendees.

Express Entry is NOT the same as NBPNP - Express Entry is the Federal Canadian program from immigration and NBPNP is provincial. PNP is for those who do not have enough points to qualify for a direct ITA from IRCC, since if you get nomination from a province you get an additional 600 points for your Express Entry CRS score.
You need to have an Express Entry profile whether you had enough CRS points or are going the provincial nomination route.

The Dubai session on 21st and 22nd is a job fair or express entry or information session??? Can we submit EOI by showing as "connection to NB" if we attend this session in Dubai? "ofcourse after getting invitation..!"

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
The Dubai session on 21st and 22nd is a job fair or express entry or information session??? Can we submit EOI by showing as "connection to NB" if we attend this session in Dubai? "ofcourse after getting invitation..!"
Both Express Entry sessions and Job Fair sessions are being held on the 21st and 22nd in Dubai. But they are separate, and depending on what you registered for and what NBPNP decides, you will get an invitation to attend either the Job fair or the Express Entry. If you attend the Express Entry info session, then yes you can use that as a Connection to submit EOI.

@mdsouza83 Please do not try to just show up and hope for the best. The NBPNP team have made it very clear that no one will be allowed to attend unless they have received the email invite from the GNB team. You will be required to show a copy of the invite and your ID when you show up at the session and sign in.

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
PLEASE NOTE:

I have seen myself this thing. They do issue you the EOI and gives you the deadline to submit all the documents. please refrain from misguiding the people.

Job fair is something else.