+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

Lallosh

Sep 2, 2018
Hi,

Did any body received an invitation under NOC 1122. I registered before 3 weeks but unfortunately I didn't receive any confirmation.
good luck every body.

sandipu

Sep 5, 2018
I have register for Dubai job fair under NOC 2174. But yet to receive confirmation email. Can I attend job fair if I don't get invitation?

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
registered for dubaj session and still waiting for an invitation too. anyone receive an invitation already?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I received (We have received your application for the session. You will receive an invitation by email 1-2 weeks prior to the event if you are selected to attend.

Thank you!

The GNB team).
Is that confirmation?

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I received (We have received your application for the session. You will receive an invitation by email 1-2 weeks prior to the event if you are selected to attend.

Thank you!

The GNB team).
Is that confirmation?
Please when did you get this mail and what is your NOC

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I got it right after sending my cv , I didnt have the chance to register because it had closed when I realized there will be an express entry session so I sent my cv by mail and they replied with this email. I’m not sure what it means though

netcaf

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
does anyone know what companies would plan to hire people in job fair of Dubai, especially those with ICT NOCs.

Thank you!

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Guys,

Just to clarify how the invitations would be sent - would the CV pattern / format play a role in this?

Nani_nabeel

Jul 20, 2018
I received : You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week
But i remember i sign up for Dubai express entry session 21 Sep and when i checked http://livinginnb.ca/ now, i did not find this session only major job fair , is it update from there side or they decide to change to job fair session !!!
will keep you updated if received other e-mail

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
I received : You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week
But i remember i sign up for Dubai express entry session 21 Sep and when i checked http://livinginnb.ca/ now, i did not find this session only major job fair , is it update from there side or they decide to change to job fair session !!!
will keep you updated if received other e-mail
I have also registered to their Express Entry session on Sept 21st. Did you also register for the Major Job Fair event? Good luck to all of us.