+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

Nani_nabeel

Jul 20, 2018
Thank for the post, actually i registered todat for Dubai session under 2281, and because im resident i Saudi Arabia member from here advice me to send an email for authorization so i did and attachef my cv , for you information didn't receive any email when register
Is it mandatory to send express of interest or wait after attending the session

Kuwait323

Jul 21, 2018
Thank for the post, actually i registered todat for Dubai session under 2281, and because im resident i Saudi Arabia member from here advice me to send an email for authorization so i did and attachef my cv , for you information didn't receive any email when register
Is it mandatory to send express of interest or wait after attending the session
Guys don't worry for some applicants they are not sending automated confirmation, it's totally normal

Jul 21, 2018
Can you apply for Expression of Interest without providing the IELTS score yet as will have to take the test next month Aug.

abby1234

Jun 21, 2018
hello everyone,
I just applied for the new brunswick information session for september 2018 if there is any whatsapp group kindly add me please NOC 6552

Nani_nabeel

Jul 20, 2018
UPDATE. as i mention in my previous post that i send them an e-mail for authorization to attend Dubai session as im living in Saudi Arabia today i got below replay from them ,

We have received your application for the job fair in Dubai. You will receive an invitation by email if you are selected to attend.

The GNB team

Ola toks

Aug 13, 2018
Hi all,

I have registered for September 21, 2018, New Brunswick job session in Dubai but iam yet to receive invitation letter. meanwhile, I have decided to attend the session ......By God Grace..