+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

Rana_ess

Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone received invitation for Cairo’s event ? Are they done sensing invitation ? I didn’t notice that anyone recieve any invitations for Cairoo !!

maciej.w

Feb 26, 2018
Email received by an applicant from NB.

Its clear not everyone is being invited, but they could at least send this to EVERY applicant, its a simple process to filter out the ones that are invited so everyone else who at least registered will receive an email like the one below:

People will be left wondering if their application to attend the event ever actually got through at all.

Plus I think a lot of non-residents of Cairo and Dubai applied to attend these and a very little percentage got invites

I think they should make it clear they do not want non residents of the session host countries to apply but we know they will not do that.

Hello,
May I know when this email was received?
I have registered for Warsaw session, thus asking.
Thanks!

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
These kinds of strange elimination processes happen ONLY for UAE sessions. NB is straight forward with sessions in other countries!!
Time will tell. I applied for Warsaw and Riga in Europe so hopefully according to you I should recieve an invite today

Mama Liam

Sep 16, 2018
united arab emirates
Category........
Unlike these days it took nearly 6 to 8 months for processing and nomination ( due to huge volume of applications during 2016 batch).I submitted my application on Aug 27 2016 Nomination: May 2017
cic ITA MAY 2017 ..however I could submit my full application only in the month of Aug 2017 due to delay in PCC.( But within 90 days time)
After a long wait got PPR and will be landing permanently soon by December.

I believe processing times have reduced since the beginning..however getting Invite has become tough..if you get a chance to apply then it will very quick ( max 6 months depending on how quick you are able to submit the docs)

All the best for everyone !
Thank you for the feedback.
I wish all the best to everyone.
Has any got an invite today for Dubai Job fair?

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Guys, i have this question for indian applicants. As per this eoi form 1 year of work experience is calculated using 30 hours a week. But in india no company is following these number of hours weekly. The average hours followed by each company in india is 8-9 hours a day which is equal to 45-50 hours a week. So my question is... if as per this snapshot 30 hours a week makes work experience of 1 year so for indian candidate if we have 45 hours a week then work experience will be equal to 1.5 years?? Need clarification on this. Pls reply

Ramy170

Sep 20, 2018
Really? And when and where did you attend Sessions where they did that? Kindly do share.

When NBPNP first started, yes, they had given on the spot ITAs, but this was in 2015/2016. Since 2017 none of the NBPNP Express entry sessions give on the spot ITAs.
Job fairs also do not give on the spot ITAs. Employers may offer JOBS, which can be used to submit EOIs for NBPNP with Employer Support.

Please do your research before telling people things that are no longer valid.

Hello, guys!!Anyone got the invitation for tomorrow and day after tomorrow sessions?Is it possible to get in if you didn't get the invitation?

irisallen

Sep 20, 2018
Hi all,

I have registered for September 21, 2018, New Brunswick job session in Dubai but iam yet to receive invitation letter. meanwhile, I have decided to attend the session ......By God Grace..

hi. you have any information on the venue?