+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

sais2008

Jul 17, 2016
So now you are in New Brunswick? Please let us know your status and how long it took to move there after attending the session?
Unlike these days it took nearly 6 to 8 months for processing and nomination ( due to huge volume of applications during 2016 batch).I submitted my application on Aug 27 2016 Nomination: May 2017
cic ITA MAY 2017 ..however I could submit my full application only in the month of Aug 2017 due to delay in PCC.( But within 90 days time)
After a long wait got PPR and will be landing permanently soon by December.

I believe processing times have reduced since the beginning..however getting Invite has become tough..if you get a chance to apply then it will very quick ( max 6 months depending on how quick you are able to submit the docs)

All the best for everyone !

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
Email received by an applicant from NB.

Its clear not everyone is being invited, but they could at least send this to EVERY applicant, its a simple process to filter out the ones that are invited so everyone else who at least registered will receive an email like the one below:

People will be left wondering if their application to attend the event ever actually got through at all.

Plus I think a lot of non-residents of Cairo and Dubai applied to attend these and a very little percentage got invites

I think they should make it clear they do not want non residents of the session host countries to apply but we know they will not do that.

Newland1

Sep 14, 2018

Its clear not everyone is being invited, but they could at least send this to EVERY applicant, its a simple process to filter out the ones that are invited so everyone else who at least registered will receive an email like the one below:

People will be left wondering if their application to attend the event ever actually got through at all.

Plus I think a lot of non-residents of Cairo and Dubai applied to attend these and a very little percentage got invites

I think they should make it clear they do not want non residents of the session host countries to apply but we know they will not do that.

I do not fully understand, to make sure; you mean we will receive the below email if NB do not select us.

santoshkumar

Jan 21, 2018
Hi All, I stil did not get invitation, but I'm contacted by an NB employer to initiate interview process. will I get the invitation for Dubai session.

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018

These kinds of strange elimination processes happen ONLY for UAE sessions. NB is straight forward with sessions in other countries!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ihtesham1988