+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - Expression of interest

jeunsoke

Feb 25, 2015
shrinivas1980 said:
Fahad, even NB has not made this thing clear. But practically, if you have not received EOI in previous months you can re-apply in upcoming months. No harm in it dear :). ATB!
hello Guys,
Kindly educate me regarding filling the EOI.

Regarding the second official language.
I have clb 7 from IELTS. Meaning I have 16 points for first language.
Does it mean I won't have any point for second official language from the ielts exam?

Kindly advice please

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeunsoke said:
hello Guys,
Kindly educate me regarding filling the EOI.
Regarding the second official language.
I have clb 7 from IELTS. Meaning I have 16 points for first language.
Does it mean I won't have any point for second official language from the ielts exam?
Kindly advice please
jeunsoke,
New Brunswick officially has 2 languages - English and French. IELTS is the exam for English assessment and TEF is the exam for French language assessment. If you have written both the exam, then you can fill both 1st and second official language. If you just have IELTS, then you can fill only 1st official language.

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi,

I am planning to submit the New Brunswick EOI form on 1st July. I have 2 queries:

1. I am unable to save the form after filling in the details. It says that blank copy of the form will be saved.
2. What time should I submit it at: 8:30 AM AST or 8:30 AM ADT ?
3. My score is coming out to be 69. Is it worth the try with this score?

Thanks

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Ishneetd said:
Hi,

I am planning to submit the New Brunswick EOI form on 1st July. I have 2 queries:

1. I am unable to save the form after filling in the details. It says that blank copy of the form will be saved.
2. What time should I submit it at: 8:30 AM AST or 8:30 AM ADT ?
3. My score is coming out to be 69. Is it worth the try with this score?

Thanks
1. you have to save it by going to print option and save it in pdf format
2. I think it is ADT
3.there are several other criterias beside score for NB! no harm in trying, you are not going to lose any thing ;)
good luck

CluelessBD

Jun 26, 2015
Hello All,

Did anyone who sent their EOI in June get any positive response yet? I sent mine in June, so I was wondering if anyone has heard back from them or not. Would really appreciate your responses.

Thanks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CluelessBD said:
Hello All,

Did anyone who sent their EOI in June get any positive response yet? I sent mine in June, so I was wondering if anyone has heard back from them or not. Would really appreciate your responses.

Thanks.
All the June applicants will start hearing from July 1st until July 15th

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rajanvnv said:
All the June applicants will start hearing from July 1st until July 15th
Greetings! I thought, the application period is 1st to 15th of June and Result period is 16th to 30th June for the June cycle.

Am I wrong? Thank you.

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Greetings! I thought, the application period is 1st to 15th of June and Result period is 16th to 30th June for the June cycle.

Am I wrong? Thank you.
They have mentioned result period is 1~15 of following month,

My question to all is :do we have to submit another application for coming month cuz its quite confusing since result out period is upper half of following month and if we get selected in between these period than again they have to engage with files of already selected candidate through out every month..n if we dont submit than we ll forego our chance ..its very unclear...anybody help pls :'(

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
Oka said:
I m on ICT and confused if i get 10 points for arranged employment or now...
I have not seen anywhere it requires job offer from NB... I have sent an email to them but no reply yet...

please help if any one sure abt it...
Hi

Anyone include 10 points for AOE ? I have PGWP and wondering if I am eligible for 10 points ?

Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:

Am I wrong? Thank you.
You are wrong. Application period is 1st to 15th and result period is the same time frame (1st to 15th) but for the EOI's received in the prior month.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobbyjc said:
If you are selected by NB to apply, is there a deadline like OOPNP (45 days)?
Yes, if your EOI is selected and once you get mail from them, you have 60 days to send across your application.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhuwanshrestha said:
They have mentioned result period is 1~15 of following month,

My question to all is :do we have to submit another application for coming month cuz its quite confusing since result out period is upper half of following month and if we get selected in between these period than again they have to engage with files of already selected candidate through out every month..n if we dont submit than we ll forego our chance ..its very unclear...anybody help pls :'(
If you have already applied in the preceding month, then there is no necessity for you to re-apply again in the next month unless you have change of points (ex: re-took ielts and got higher score etc) and once your EOI in in the accepted pool they continue to keep you in the pool until you are selected or end of the year. But there is no harm in re-applying again as well. Good Luck