+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - Expression of interest

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
@sky walker!

Thanks..

but the document check list is kinda big..so ..do i need to fill all the forms along with bank statements ,experience letters, IELTS score, ECA and courier it to the immigration office??

How abt the application fee? $250 ? what is the mode of payment?

plz help!

pins_adi

Apr 27, 2014
seeing a lot of queries regarding this and i too wanted to know what to fill in here:

Why are you a good candidate for NB:
Friends/family in NB
Visits to NB
Work or education in NB

If we dont have either of the 3..what are we supposed to fill. Please if some of you have already submitted your EOI or know what we should put in there..please guide

Also regarding tranferrable funds if says : does the PA meet the financial requirement..should we fill it with YES or NO?

please help

drsil

Sep 16, 2014
transferable funds are funds in ur saving bank account or fixed deposits ..funds that can be easily encashed.so if u have the quoted amount as per the number of people then its yes.just rite yes

drsil

Sep 16, 2014
this is the form that has to be sent prior ie before u receive invitation ...NBPNP-E01 Expression of Interest (OEI) Form

Friends/family in NB
Visits to NB
Work or education in NB

can v just write :not applicable

can some1 plz clarify dis

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nafees said:
Hello

I have read in the NBPNP, that they are not accepting applicants for the month of june!

once they are open, M I eligible to apply?

My Score is 350 and I am already in EE pool, NOC 4031( Secondary School teacher)

please guide me if i can apply through this nomination
Nafees,
Fill up the EOI form and see if you are getting 67 and above. If you are getting less than 67, then do not apply. The First step is just filling up the EOI and sending it across to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca at exactly 8:30 AM ADT (as per last month timing). You can probably send this @ 12 AM ADT and see if you are getting an automated message. This message will give you the exact time when you need to send the EOI. You can then accordingly send it. You express entry score does not really matter now.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sky-walker, pins_adi & drsil,

I had submitted my EOI in May and I do not have any of the above tie-up's to NB. You can write your total years of experience in your field and that you are currently valuable to your organization and to economy of the country you live in. In similar lines, you can mention that they would be benefited economically by inviting you in. You can also mention about the funds that you hold and explain them that the funds would be enough for you till you settle down and find a job there. Just mention some positive aspects about your job and your contributions and that should be fine. Attach a separate sheet of required. Do not leave it blank.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pins_adi said:
seeing a lot of queries regarding this and i too wanted to know what to fill in here:

Friends/family in NB
Visits to NB
Work or education in NB

If we dont have either of the 3..what are we supposed to fill. Please if some of you have already submitted your EOI or know what we should put in there..please guide

Also regarding tranferrable funds if says : does the PA meet the financial requirement..should we fill it with YES or NO?

please help
Just answer YES or NO for the Financial requirement question.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
rajanvnv said:

I had submitted my EOI in May and I do not have any of the above tie-up's to NB. You can write your total years of experience in your field and that you are currently valuable to your organization and to economy of the country you live in. In similar lines, you can mention that they would be benefited economically by inviting you in. You can also mention about the funds that you hold and explain them that the funds would be enough for you till you settle down and find a job there. Just mention some positive aspects about your job and your contributions and that should be fine. Attach a separate sheet of required. Do not leave it blank.
Thank you!

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Nafees said:
@ sky walker!

Thanks..

but the document check list is kinda big..so ..do i need to fill all the forms along with bank statements ,experience letters, IELTS score, ECA and courier it to the immigration office??

How abt the application fee? $250 ? what is the mode of payment?

plz help!
In first stage you only need to send EOI form. Once you receive invitaion then you need to submit these forms and fees.

drsil

Sep 16, 2014
rajanvnv said:

thank u.much appreciated.

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
at what standard time i can try to send EOI...as this month i don't want to miss the opportunity.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nainabjj said:
at what standard time i can try to send EOI...as this month i don't want to miss the opportunity.
It's already past 12 am...Try at sharp 8:30 am