Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Did everyone submitted as per ADT? Coz i was referring to AST time zone w/c is 1 hr behind ADT.

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
genuinelyjenny said:
I have actually did the same thing
12:30am Atlantic time : Response said they will accept at 8:30,am
8:10 am Atlantic time : Quota already reached
8:30 am Atlantic time : Quota already reached

I emailed them, and confirmed that it is indeed full by 830 am with more than 500 applications received.
Hmmmm..... Im puzzled. ::) ::) ??? ::) ???
Hi,

When you say quota was full by 8.30, does that mean application received before 8.30 are part of the quota?

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember, very first time I sent them my EOI form at 2:00 AST, that is 6:30 hrs before there scheduled time. During this occasion, I received an auto-reply stating they will start accepting EOI at 8:30 AST. At exactly, 8:30 AST I sent them my EOI & I received an auto-reply stating the quota is filled. I strongly feel, they might be considering all those applications which were sent well-before 8:30 AST. Fingers crossed. I hope they will finish the scrutinization process within a week & on June 16, the picture will be clear.

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
shrinivas1980 said:
I remember, very first time I sent them my EOI form at 2:00 AST, that is 6:30 hrs before there scheduled time. During this occasion, I received an auto-reply stating they will start accepting EOI at 8:30 AST. At exactly, 8:30 AST I sent them my EOI & I received an auto-reply stating the quota is filled. I strongly feel, they might be considering all those applications which were sent well-before 8:30 AST. Fingers crossed. I hope they will finish the scrutinization process within a week & on June 16, the picture will be clear.
Lets hope for the best... as I said i dropped an email asking if my EOI would be considered , the one i sent before 8.30 AM AST, but no reply yet.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anonymous09 said:
Hi,

When you say quota was full by 8.30, does that mean application received before 8.30 are part of the quota?
When I emailed them, that was their exact word. Full by 830am

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
fatehelps said:
Hello Shubhang. Nice to see you reply to my post. How did your EOI application lodging went?

I heard there was a huge queue while submitting it.

hi no it dint went good. got same message from immigration office that quota full for june month. will have to wait for july.

Do you have any idea about Nova scotia demand express entry. i am getting same reply fro immigration officer that it takes more than 3 moths but it has gone over 4 months... meanwhile i have got some news that july 2015 new occupation list is going to come which has only 20 NOC code..lets see
is that correct or not.

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
@ Shubhang :

Can you share the link that says NOC list will count 20 from next month. This is a new information to me.

Nova Scotia, Prince Edward, North west Territory, Nunavut, etc - see them in the map and also job bank in these regions. You'll realise what I mean.

To my opinion, Alberta, BC, Ontario - surely the land of oppurtunities in Canada. New Brunswick is alright. Rest of the places, just for the sake of PNP you can try. Imagine you get PNP and you find hard to cope once you get a chance to travel. Remember you cannot move and work in other province.

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
I still got a question as to how do you guys get to 67 point mark? Did you all get an offer from NB employer?

I'm stuck at 65 :(

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
fatehelps said:
@ Shubhang :

Can you share the link that says NOC list will count 20 from next month. This is a new information to me.

Nova Scotia, Prince Edward, North west Territory, Nunavut, etc - see them in the map and also job bank in these regions. You'll realise what I mean.

To my opinion, Alberta, BC, Ontario - surely the land of oppurtunities in Canada. New Brunswick is alright. Rest of the places, just for the sake of PNP you can try. Imagine you get PNP and you find hard to cope once you get a chance to travel. Remember you cannot move and work in other province.

hi fate help,
there is no official or unofficial link on internet.. i am in touch with couple of lawyers and agent in canada, whose information till now has been almost 90 % true. i have got this info from one of them and we have to wait whether is true or not..as far as success of Express entry goes there is no doubt they might do it and i feel it is required also so that people with low score of 150 from CRS from low profile can be eliminated.

I am waiting for Nova scotia to open.. do u have any info on any other province in which Job offer and employment is not required for applying for nomination ?

lets see wat haapens.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
shubhang_18 said:
hi fate help,
there is no official or unofficial link on internet.. i am in touch with couple of lawyers and agent in canada, whose information till now has been almost 90 % true. i have got this info from one of them and we have to wait whether is true or not..as far as success of Express entry goes there is no doubt they might do it and i feel it is required also so that people with low score of 150 from CRS from low profile can be eliminated.

I am waiting for Nova scotia to open.. do u have any info on any other province in which Job offer and employment is not required for applying for nomination ?

lets see wat haapens.

shubhang_18, Nova Scotia is already opened.

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
New Brunswick doesn't need any employer support / job offer.

Did you mean you applied for PNP of Nova Scotia already?

Thro' your lawyers contact, can you find out what are the 20 NOC codes??

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
fatehelps said:
New Brunswick doesn't need any employer support / job offer.

Did you mean you applied for PNP of Nova Scotia already?

Thro' your lawyers contact, can you find out what are the 20 NOC codes??
ya already applied to nova scotia..
no he does nont know which streams are going to come..we will have to wait

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
rahulpatel said:
I sent on 17 of this month so got a reply..wil send next month..having 73 points...
Dear So u applied both in express entry and also send 1 set of documents to NB isnt?

When will they let me know if i send my documents within 15 june and than?

Also pls let me know if you send the original ECA report to them, what if CIC requires your ECA?