+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Dubai Job Fair

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
I have an experience of sales and marketing of over 3 years. Should I apply for Customer Support or not?

Sungho

Jan 29, 2019
Dear All, just in case someone receives an invite to the job fair, please post. Thanking you all in anticipation. Cheers!

Reactions: Marto123

Waleedjatt

Jan 18, 2019
Hi Waleedjatt,

For which NOC you applied ? As I am applying for User Support Technician but its asking for French fluency ability. Any idea ?

Good luck !
Hey Nitih,

I've applied for Customer Service Representative (NOC 6552) I believe.

Dint ask me about french fluency though.

Best of Luck!

Robort

Jan 19, 2019
muscat
Category........
PNP
Dear Friends,
It is only 10 days to start the Jobfair in Dubai.
Today and Tomorrow Is going to Be a holiday in Canada. I think they have already rolled out the Invitations whom they want to.
I know a lot of people who applied for this job fair for different trades and none of them get an invitation.

did anyone in this community receive an invitation for this event?

Now no Hope to Wait for any Invitation hence only 7 working days remain for the event.

Goodluck!

Waleedjatt

Jan 18, 2019
Dear Friends,
It is only 10 days to start the Jobfair in Dubai.
Today and Tomorrow Is going to Be a holiday in Canada. I think they have already rolled out the Invitations whom they want to.
I know a lot of people who applied for this job fair for different trades and none of them get an invitation.

did anyone in this community receive an invitation for this event?

Now no Hope to Wait for any Invitation hence only 7 working days remain for the event.

Goodluck!
Hey Robert,

As per my research, people have received invitation's 2 or 3 days before the event as well, we touched the 2 weeks mark on 30th, and its only 2nd with 2 days of holiday coming up in Canada, I believe they will begin sending out invitations from monday.

stay hopeful! :)

Reactions: Ifennamu8

Ifennamu8

Jan 14, 2019
Hey Robert,

As per my research, people have received invitation's 2 or 3 days before the event as well, we touched the 2 weeks mark on 30th, and its only 2nd with 2 days of holiday coming up in Canada, I believe they will begin sending out invitations from monday.

stay hopeful! :)
Yes definitely the invite will start coming in from Monday, in the past people have gotten invite only but 3 days to the event. So we shouldn't draw the curtain against ourselves

ajklewis

Feb 1, 2019
You know,
this is where my confusion is, I cannot seem to understand, what to do, what not to.
There is no reason I'd want to go to Dubai, apart from attending the "Job Fair", my profile is ultra strong, I should definitely receive an invite, but what if I don't?

Anything beyond Tuesday morning "Indian Time", would create a huge problem, with regards to securing a Visa.

If I do apply for my visa by monday morning IST, *Sunday evening Canadian Time*, it's more like a swing without the ropes. Since, there is no way of receiving an invite by then.

Ah! the irony, the confusion, the melodrama.

Best Regards
Ajk Lewis

Reactions: Marto123

Robort

Jan 19, 2019
muscat
Category........
PNP
You know,
this is where my confusion is, I cannot seem to understand, what to do, what not to.
There is no reason I'd want to go to Dubai, apart from attending the "Job Fair", my profile is ultra strong, I should definitely receive an invite, but what if I don't?

Anything beyond Tuesday morning "Indian Time", would create a huge problem, with regards to securing a Visa.

If I do apply for my visa by monday morning IST, *Sunday evening Canadian Time*, it's more like a swing without the ropes. Since, there is no way of receiving an invite by then.

Ah! the irony, the confusion, the melodrama.

Best Regards
Ajk Lewis
!

Robort

Jan 19, 2019
muscat
Category........
PNP
Dear Ajk Lewis,

I am also around the same confusion!

I also want to apply for a visa, which will take Minimum 3 days to Process and needs to secure a ticket too.

Anyway, they are not going to send You any invitation by today, Tomorrow and day after tomorrow. Which means you need to expect the invitation on coming Tuesday or further.

You can try getting the 96 hours visa for UAE , Which Will coast Approx 3000 INR and a refundable ticket. You can Utilise If you luckily get an opportunity for the Job fair.

ajklewis

Feb 1, 2019
Dear Ajk Lewis,

I am also around the same confusion!

I also want to apply for a visa, which will take Minimum 3 days to Process and needs to secure a ticket too.

Anyway, they are not going to send You any invitation by today, Tomorrow and day after tomorrow. Which means you need to expect the invitation on coming Tuesday or further.

You can try getting the 96 hours visa for UAE , Which Will coast Approx 3000 INR and a refundable ticket. You can Utilise If you luckily get an opportunity for the Job fair.

96 hour visa is a transit visa, pls do not apply for it, unless you have a two destination ticket, for example "Home City - Dubai - Some other City" and back.
Thanks, let's all wait and see...

Aamir---1

Feb 3, 2019
MY NOC is 6313 however i applied for NOC 6552 as had previous experience. Still have not received any update from them.
  • NOC 6552 - Customer service representatives
I too applied for 6552 but did not receive any update so far , if any one got invitation to attend the fair , please inform .