+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Dubai Job Fair

Zeeshannawabi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
hello every one I just Sing up for Dubai please all update if you guys a applyid for this.

Question there is 3 job fair can I apply in all?
Thanks in advance

Zeeshannawabi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Is any one got invitation from Dubai job fair? 2019
How many days before they infrom so will have to arrange for visa.

colegold100

May 26, 2017
I have a concern, When I applied for the Dubai job fair, I did'nt get any notification in my email that my application has been received. Should I worry about this?

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
I have a question. From the NOC listed in job fair mine is missing. I have 2 year's of experience as business analyst and 1.3 yrs as admin assistant. However I see they have listed customer executive, I have worked as customer executive during my business analyst role. So will I be eligible to take part?

Robort

Jan 19, 2019
muscat
Category........
PNP
I have a question. From the NOC listed in job fair mine is missing. I have 2 year's of experience as business analyst and 1.3 yrs as admin assistant. However I see they have listed customer executive, I have worked as customer executive during my business analyst role. So will I be eligible to take part?
I think you can apply for the customer care Executive post !

Waleedjatt

Jan 18, 2019
Hey everyone,

I've registered for the job fair as well but did not receive a confirmation EMAIL, I believe they do not send confirmation email upon registration.

However it is mentioned on the final page that invitations will be sent 2 week's prior to the event, so stay hopeful and wait until end of January to start receiving invitations.

Also I believe they will send large number of invitations as they are having 3 job fair events back to back.

Good luck everyone!

-W

nikhilmkurian

Jan 20, 2019
No its only one application for the entire event, if you apply for all three they wont accept your registration. Please read the terms carefully on here here (http://livinginnb.ca) before applying. Wish you good luck.
Hi brother..i have applied for this session..but initially i thought that all three days we have to register. So i have registered on 12th session. Then another day i tried to register on 13th session for the same NOC..then when i enter my mail id they said your application already received and donot try again from alternate mail id. Is that means rejected my application or it is just warning

AishaAli

Jan 21, 2019
Are you sure that the customer executive is listed ?
Because I couldn't find it in the list