+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Dubai Job Fair

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Kindly just give us an update of what happened about the Dubai Job Fair last February if the employers started to contacted successful candidates..
Will do for sure. For now they ain't saying anything, let's see what happens this month ending or thereabouts

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello guys
For the recruitment events of NB
Should the applicant attend holding ECA and IELTS results or they can be ready later ?

Kaysee8686

Feb 25, 2019
Did you attend the job fair in Dubai? Cos I also attended under the same noc 8252. Pls is there a WhatsApp group for people that attended the job fair in Dubai?

Hello. Im considering this route to my PR so i want to know if you got a job after the job fair and are now in NB

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
job offer u can get in job fair...if invited!
No, you will not get a job offer at the fair. The title of the session is called “International Virtual Express Entry Session” so it is an information session for EE not their skilled programs so employers will not be participating. You will see the fair for South America is called a “Recruitment Mission” and the one in the Ukraine is called “Transportation Mission.” Now those may have employers.