+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Baby Born in back home

May 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a question that one of my cousin Canadian citizen get married back home, after her marriage she arrived back to Canada. She was expected in Canada and went back to Pakistan, meanwhile she already submitted PR application for her spousal under family sponsorship category. Now my query is that when she back to Pakistan she give a birth a baby, So,
1. now what is the process for that baby?
2. How she can include her baby in spousal's exciting PR Application? She is already Canadian Citizen.
3. What forms she needs to submit and where to submit and How?
please Assist

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I have a question that one of my cousin Canadian citizen get married back home, after her marriage she arrived back to Canada. She was expected in Canada and went back to Pakistan, meanwhile she already submitted PR application for her spousal under family sponsorship category. Now my query is that when she back to Pakistan she give a birth a baby, So,
2. How she can include her baby in spousal's exciting PR Application? She is already Canadian Citizen.
please Assist
How did she became Canadian citizen?

Fhn2023

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-12-2022
Doc's Request.
01-03-2023
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
File Transfer...
06-03-2023
Med's Request
06-06-2023
Med's Done....
15-06-2023
Passport Req..
08-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2023
Hello everyone,
please Assist
The Baby is Canadian Citizen by birth because one of his parents (his mother) is Canadian. So she will not add the baby to PR application instead she should apply to Canadian passport for the baby from the Canadian embassy

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The Baby is Canadian Citizen by birth because one of his parents (his mother) is Canadian. So she will not add the baby to PR application instead she should apply to Canadian passport for the baby from the Canadian embassy
Not true. Laws changed so need to know how mother became a citizen.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
please Assist
Had she updated her spousal sponsorship application to indicate that she had been living in Pakistan. If not, she needs to do this especially because she will be filing for proof of citizenship for her child in Pakistan. She should expect to need to show concrete proof that she will be returning to live in Canada once her spouse gets PR and that she can support her family in Canada without government help.

May 5, 2020
But the baby born in Pakistan,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
May 5, 2020
So how did she get citizenship? Through parents? Moved to Canada as a child? Were her parents Canadian citizens when she was born. This is important to know if her child is Canadian citizen.
She born in Japan, and she get her citizenship through her parents when she moved to Canada in childhood

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The baby's mother not born by birth here in Canada, but she is canadian citizen
Again, still not enough information. How did she get citizenship? Was she born outside of Canada and received Canadian citizenship through descent through one of her parents? Did she immigrate to Canada with her parents and then get citizenship as a child along with her parents? It's extremely important that you provide full / clear information since this will determine what you need to do for the child. We can't help you without full answers.

Reactions: Naturgrl
May 5, 2020
Again, still not enough information. How did she get citizenship? Was she born outside of Canada and received Canadian citizenship through descent through one of her parents? Did she immigrate to Canada with her parents and then get citizenship as a child along with her parents? It's extremely important that you provide full / clear information since this will determine what you need to do for the child. We can't help you without full answers.
she immigrate to Canada with her parents and then get citizenship as a child along with her parents