+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Application form Supplementary Information – Travel List (IMM 5562)

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Looking at your passport (old or new) should be enough. Passports usually include stamps for every trip.

D

Daniel_Daniel

Another question I have is the travel history form: my wife is/was a permanent resident of a Schengen country. They can travel between other Schengen/EU countries freely with no passport control. Will she have to try to remember and list every time she went to France or Norway to visit friends, or Belgium for our honeymoon, or Germany for an outing?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
justtheme said:
Looking at your passport (old or new) should be enough. Passports usually include stamps for every trip.
I suppose that depends on what passport you carry. There's a whole lotta trips with my US passport that have no stamps, esp. between the US and Canada... Same for Europeans moving between other EU countries.

And most of my passport stamps are quite illegible.

So I'm glad I missed this form, it would've been a nightmare for me.

For future reference - at the moment anyway - it looks like this form is part of our future too - to renew the PR card every five years, and for those who intend to pursue citizenship. So a word to the wise - start keeping a record of all your travels, you're going to need it.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Thinking - what would happen to an application in process and this form has been filled-in and included in the submission, and then you travelled out of the country (vacation, business trip etc.).

Would you need to update and resubmit this particular form to include the latest travels you did after submission?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ragluf said:
Would you need to update and resubmit this particular form to include the latest travels you did after submission?
Only if CIC requests it. I don't think that's likely unless it takes more than a year to process your application...

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
jes_ON said:
You mean on Schedule A, Background Declaration? No, I don't think you need to list a 2 week trip for that - just whatever your main activity was for a time period - If you worked from 2007-2010 for one employer, you wouldn't need to list every vacation break :)

But you should list it on the travel form...
I am in a similar situation . But in my case I went for multiple business trips (Work) to Europe for 2-3 Months from India when I was working for same company for 4+ years . So mentioning these trips as 'Business' in the travel form should be enough I guess .My Schedule A would have one Employer as an activity with one place would make sense .
Any thoughts ??

amanpreet

May 13, 2013
Hello,
I have also a confusion in filling this form.As I never went out from India in last 10 years. I came to Canada 2 years ago for study purpose. Do I just need to mention only Canada trip. but In form we have to give the dates (like from to to). I am still in Canada ,then what I have to put in TO column

Please help me.
Thanks.

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i need to know if any one wrote in the travel application that he traveled for less then 6 months outside his country .. and the fedral asked him for police vise from this county ?

i mean ea=exactly less then 6 months

EunpaKim

May 1, 2021
Another question I have is the travel history form: my wife is/was a permanent resident of a Schengen country. They can travel between other Schengen/EU countries freely with no passport control. Will she have to try to remember and list every time she went to France or Norway to visit friends, or Belgium for our honeymoon, or Germany for an outing?
That's something I am curious about as well. I know of people who traveled from say Germany to Italy but with a bus or something. Now these are both countries of the Schengen zone so no border control. Are they supposed to include every country they were driven through or just Italy and Germany. Confusing but I'd think countries just driven through wouldn't even count. But I am unsure.