+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Lose Hopes, You will win. Here is my Story.

Canadalover2011

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Really happy to hear your story. You have a great degree of patience and will power. I salute you. People like you are the motivating factors in this forum who keep applicants like me alive.

God bless you.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Wonderful story!

Congratulations! Really inspiring!

Wish you all he best.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
as it says..........

[size=10pt]|GOOD THINGS TO THOSE WHO WAIT|[/size]

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
I have just re-read this story again and will do so each time I think negatively about going through this process - it has kept my hopes up and I really wish you all the very best x

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats mate and best wishes for your future endeavours. You have really inspired me and some of us with your success stories not minding the challenges.

Cheers.

cp3isaIII

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
0213/3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun. 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct. 8, 2010
AOR Received.
Jan. 12, 2011
Med's Request
Mar. 7, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 27, 2012/Jun. 27, 2012 Ecas: meds rcvd Aug. 25, 2012
Can't you see that your prior "refusals" were indeed blessings in disguise, otherwise you'd be a part of the pre-june applicants whose fate are yet to be determined by VO's.

Congrats buddy. God is really good!

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
GOD Bless you..
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

here is my story now which may give hopes to many...

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.

ShoaibZ

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-transferred to-London June 26th 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2008
Doc's Request.
04-02-2009
AOR Received.
30-08-2008
IELTS Request
14-10-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
27-05-2011
Med's Done....
09-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 10-04-2012 PPR-2 08-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2012
Congrats and best of luck

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
BIG CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Your story will encourage many on this forum.
Best of luck for youe new life in CANADA.............

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahharrouf

Patience is the key to success always and specially in Canada, it is required. I am sure you will succeed here as well and one should never give up. My best wishes to you.

Though I am not very active on the forum now a days but I am always observing and looking for area's where I can pass my help to others but I see this forum has matured and great people are here to help always.

Best of luck and can ask for help any time.

Rocky

lgml_lav

Jul 21, 2011
Thanks for posting your story. I'm also currently struggling with the same situation. Right now I'm still waiting and hoping..

Air Canada

Jul 16, 2011
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010 CHC Islamabad
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Done....
Feb 2011
Interview........
CSQ interview Nov 2009
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

here is my story now which may give hopes to man

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.
This us called sheer determination .... cheers

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..