+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Lose Hopes, You will win. Here is my Story.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Really inspiring...congrates Strong determination and honest desire certainly pays off... thats i believe and u proved it.
Good luck dude whatever u do in future. ;)

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Congrats and best wishes ........

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats.

Wish you all the best for next steps of settling in Canada, I am sure with you perseverance you will be able to conquer all challenges.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

here is my story now which may give hopes to many...

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.
+1 for u

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Hats Off to you Mahharrouf .

Determination and strong will power always takes you places.

God bless and keep up the Spirits High always and be a Motivation to many aspiring applicants .

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
CONGRATS and very inspiring story...

You're still fast compare to 2007 applicants though... ;D

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
First congrats to you Mahharrouf :) I'm deeply moved and I admire your determination and will power. Great example and inspiration for members out here(Especially me)..

Have a fantastic life ahead!

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Truly Inspiring ....

Thanks for sharing this with us ....... All the best for your future.

Take care, Anil

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.
mahharrouf
what a very very inspring story.... u are the true to life hero.... of peristence and determination..... it is not the end yet if you dun give up ryt?!!!
wish u all the best and your wife

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam!

I could see determination in your actions and Allah may keep you stronger forever... Allah bless you and your family...

Cheers
Sherry

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
maharrouf

you have helped me while I was preparing my application.
Good luck my friend. you're a good guy.

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
Wow... It gives me some light of hope for my case... I am trying since Jan-2004 but to be honest I was't persistant

mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope you dont face the level of troubles u faced during the process of immigrating once u r there... GOD Speed...