+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Lose Hopes, You will win. Here is my Story.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Congratulations Buddy !! and all the Best for your future prospects ..

Regards,

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amazing bro. :) Simply amazing. You made it. :) :) :) :) :) And i am soooo happy for u. Hope u and your family have a wonderful life in Canada. Keep us in your prayers. May Allah help u.

Leo

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Excellent story brother! It is an inspiration to many!

Giving up is very easy, but staying on target fighting hard to get through, is a key to success.

You made it brother. Do you love almighty God? Sure, you do.Then please him by paying some charity(sadka) to poor and needy people before proceeding to Canada.

May God bless you and your family.

SISH7255

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Good suggestion. Always remembering the needy people reminds us of how lucky we are.

Cheers

SISH7255 said:
Excellent story brother! It is an inspiration to many!

Giving up is very easy, but staying on target fighting hard to get through, is a key to success.

You made it brother. Do you love almighty God? Sure, you do.Then please him by paying some charity(sadka) to poor and needy people before proceeding to Canada.

May God bless you and your family.

SISH7255

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi Maharrouf,

what an inspiration!!!loved reading ur post..a step by step success process..truly this will be be an example to all aspiring applicants.Congratulations for ur fruitful journey :)

Wish u gud luck with all ur future plans and pray that u have a successful life in canada

All the Best

Regards
pearl2010

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Congrats Bro..

Cheers..

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Hats Off!!!
Great post and great inspiration for all aspirants!!

Edmonta

xenos

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend,
[[size=10pt]b][size=10pt][size=10pt]Your 'never say die' attitude will take you places in Canada. [/size] [/b] [/size] [/size] God bless you! All the Best!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello maharouf
Congratulations to get your visa hope you will get a good life in Canada.my story is more worse then you , I am applying forth time now trying for last 10years, that's why my name is Stillhope.I believe on god that's why I m applying again let's see what happened this time.any way good luck and Conguratulation to get your visa.yes defiantly your story will lot peoples.

Thanks
Stillhope
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let 8)me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

here is my story now which may give hopes to many...

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migrating2ca said:
Many congrats brother.... I have similar story from last eight years... Hope one day I'll also be able to write my success story.... cheers!
OHHHHH thats really loooooooooong....time!!!!... We all are praying for you and looking forward to listen to your success story with a new definition and role model of patience and endurance!!! May GOD help you to find your success soon. All the best mate

UKtoCanada

Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting.......
Med's Done....
Waiting........
Interview........
By His grace 'No'
Passport Req..
Waiting..........
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
OMG!..... What a good example of a personal resilience. Congrats to you and ur family.

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

here is my story now which may give hopes to many...

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.
wishing u all d best Mahhrouuf