+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Lose Hopes, You will win. Here is my Story.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

here is my story now which may give hopes to many...

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats mate. Your story will surely inspire and encourage many on this forum. Have a wonderful future!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strong determination and honest desire certainly pays off... You are just another example... All the very best mate... Shining day embraced you forget all your dark chapters in life and struggles.... You are ultimately the winner.........BIG CONGRATS!!!!!

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Anything that you struggle to get it is always valued more.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wish you good luck.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

I am writing in this forum after a long time. Firstly, let me thanks directly to some of great people here Rupeshhari/Maaties (unforgettable), BobbyB (Man behind my success), PMM ( an authority on Immigration to Canada matters, Volunteer*), LEON (Always helpful, Always there), Sir Qorax (name is all, no words) who helped me and guided on every single matter from start till end of process. I am also thankful to other great volunteer contributors of this forum Saki,Rocky whose posts were actually my guide to Immigration to Canada. I am unable to recall and post name of all, but from depth of my heart, I am very thankful to every one of you as just one informative word from your post might become a fortune for the readers, so you are all great, God bless you all.

I applied in 2008 under Simplified application process. I am from a developing country, currently living in another country where economy and opportunities are not much different then my native. We planed to immigrate to Canada in 2008, we submitted our application and started waiting.. waiting and waiting. In March 2009, I got request to submit full application. Unable to document my worst experience for getting Police Certificate from my Native country. I submitted full application without IELTS and tried to explain my English proficiency using letters and some other documents, after 2 months I got an email where IO wasn't satisfied and requested my IELTS. Now here read, I took IELTS 4 times and each time, I couldn't get score above to 12. My speaking was always good, I got each time 8.0 and reading over 7.5, but writing and listening never get over 6.0. So, I submitted last results with 12 points. I was hoping 69 points which was included claim of 2 basic points for my french ( I studied over 8 months and submitted my Diplomas, Certificates etc). Well, wait of year + Money + Hopes + dreams all gone when I got refusal letter in January 2010. IO wasn't satisfied with my scored as IO didn't give me any score of French, and I scored 66 in Total. So, for the 1 point, I lost all.

I was dishearten but was aware that I am missing something to be eligible. I didn't lose hope, I decided to apply again. My wife got frustrated and started arguing as she was not ready to undergo whole process again. We lost big part of our hard ear saving plus times, hope and dreams just because of 1 point. Here I will name again BobbyB, who as brother as friend encouraged me to apply again but with full preparation and I decided to apply again. This time, I decided to take IELTS first, I got help from this site and downloaded material which helped me a lot. Took IELTS and this time I scored 8.0 over all. 8.5 speaking, 8.5 reading, 8.5 writing and 6.5 listening, Ehhhhh, Listening again.. yes but no worries, I was good with this score as I got 14 in IELTS and this made 68 my total without French Claim. Sent App to CIO in March 2010, Collected all documents again, once again same frustration, time and money. Luck wasn't with me again, I got application back due to credit-card error. At this point I really decided to F***off, but once again... though to give it a try. This was my last try and I was ready to forget about my Canadian dream if something goes again wrong... I made a check instead CC again, submitted again to CIO in April 2010. PCC from my native country once again gave me hard time but finally I managed to get it. In September, I got AOR from CIO, was very exited. I forget what happen in past, submitted all docs to Local visa office in October, in January.. with prayers from you all, I got Medical + RPRF +PP request all in one. But hey, once again kind of problem was waiting for us, my Medical was all okay but Wife's Medical give us alarm that we may lose every thing on this last stage. She got a Lung issue.. DMP recommended for additional test. We in real got scared that we may not able to make it, but she was never sick and never had any type of health issue.. finally got results and DMP confirmed that all is okay. Just 2 days go, got the call that Passports are stamped and ready to collect.

This is end of story for now, I know there is a huge challenge in fact by immigrating to another country and more then is, establishing there but with Trust in Allah, prayers, best wishes and guidance from you all, hopefully we will make our dreams and establish ourselves successfully in Canada. We have plan to land in may, please wish me good luck, pray for me and believe me... my prayers and best wishes are with all of you, every single member of this forum. Wish all of you good luck and success in Canadian Dream, just remember, never lose hopes. Keep trying, if not at first, maybe second or third, you will win and success will be yours. Cheers and good luck.
Hi Mahharrouf,
Congratulations once again. See you later on the "CHAT TONIGHT".

BobbyB

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
What a great and inspiring story that is, I wish you look good luck for your future endeavours and have a good and bright future in canada. May all yours and ours prayers be heard, Insha'Allah.

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
Congratulations! Your story is really inspiring, I admire your determination and will power to succeed. You'll go along way brother!

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Don't mind me but did not go through your lengthy, poorly written, boring story. If you make it short I might read it. But seriously not interested.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Congratulations. Eventually patience and perseverance paid off. Happy life in Canada. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Cheers

Mezo

B

belize

very nice May God bless you and future success please pray for us we are on last stage passport submit 3 months still not receive.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Congrats and best wishes for your future endeavours.

Which is your VO?

Cheers..
----------------------------
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
I am moved by your resilence and perseverance.You will definetely make it,no mtter what.Keep the positive energy and spirit going,thumbs up to your loving and amiable spouse.

You have encouraged me and so many other people on this form.God bless you.

Ig

shela

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
18-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Dated 14 June,2011
IELTS Request
DONE 6.5 BAND
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in next summer
dear
its very inspiring story pray for us as well dear we still waiting our 2nd AOR we have still long way

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mahharrouf said:
Good day guys.

This is indeed a Wonderful News, ye Mahharrouf !
And very well posted/described/penned -- Kudos 2 U!
Reading it - I find your English is good - language skills & it's nuances r perfectly fine - I guess, your previous IELTS results didn't do justice to u... but the ender was fab anyway!

Good luck, Bro!
I'm sure u'd succeed in anything that u do in the future...
Allah shall be your guide - always!

Qorax

migrating2ca

Dec 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congrats brother.... I have similar story from last eight years... Hope one day I'll also be able to write my success story.... cheers!