+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never lose hope. Visa Approved on 3rd attempt: 35 years married

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi Guys

I'm quiet here in the forum after getting two refusals since 2019. Last December 3, 2020 I submitted application for the 3rd time and after December I almost lost all the hopes because my class starting date has passed.

So I thought I should focus on my present career. Eventually 14th Jan I suddenly got an email (2 email) and I dare to logged in the GC key account because I knew it will maybe another rejection. But my god, I was shocked after logged in. They have requested my passport for finalization the application. And it's written "Your application was approved. You need to send us you......"

I was totally shocked... I couldn't believe it.

My profile briefly.

IELTS: No (Bachelor degree from UK)
Present occupation: Business
University: York University
course: PGC in Digital and Content Marketing (8 months)
Submission: 3rd December 2020
PPR: 14th January 2021

You may also check this out my past post.

A brief Letter of Explanations I provided to IRCC this time:

It wasn’t easy to accept your (visa officer) decision but your judgment is the last one which stands out without any doubt. I believe you were not able to go through my application properly and as a result you took a decision based on your gut feelings without assessing properly my explanations, logics and statement of purposes.

I’m not satisfied that you are not satisfied. I don’t think I will be able to satisfy you because you may take decision again based on my age and questioning my intentions to study.

I know it doesn’t matter how I explain because it seems you didn’t review my application by the merit of application. I’d explained pretty much everything in my last application and I’m sure you didn’t get a chance to read it out properly. It appears your decision was pre-determined.

You maybe simply screened few documents and took an abrupt decision otherwise your notes in the CIPAS would’ve been different.

Let’s come back to the point.

Another 1.5 page I explained other issues they raised in GCMS notes :)

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hi Guys

I'm quiet here in the forum after getting two refusals since 2019. Last December 3, 2020 I submitted application for the 3rd time and after December I almost lost all the hopes because my class starting date has passed.

So I thought I should focus on my present career. Eventually 14th Jan I suddenly got an email (2 email) and I dare to logged in the GC key account because I knew it will maybe another rejection. But my god, I was shocked after logged in. They have requested my passport for finalization the application. And it's written "Your application was approved. You need to send us you......"

My profile briefly.

It wasn’t easy to accept your (visa officer) decision but your judgment is the last one which stands out without any doubt. I believe you were not able to go through my application properly and as a result you took a decision based on your gut feelings without assessing properly my explanations, logics and statement of purposes.

I’m not satisfied that you are not satisfied. I don’t think I will be able to satisfy you because you may take decision again based on my age and questioning my intentions to study.

I know it doesn’t matter how I explain because it seems you didn’t review my application by the merit of application. I’d explained pretty much everything in my last application and I’m sure you didn’t get a chance to read it out properly. It appears your decision was pre-determined.

You maybe simply screened few documents and took an abrupt decision otherwise your notes in the CIPAS would’ve been different.

Savage rebuttal , VO must had been impressed.

"I’m not satisfied that you are not satisfied. "

Got away trolling the VO, master troll level 10,000

LOL

Last edited:

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi Guys

My profile briefly.

Bravo...what a LOE...I thoroughly enjoyed reading it

Reactions: mgrc420

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hi Guys

My profile briefly.

Well done and congratulations. Such a daring letter to the officers, and it really breaks the stereotypical feeling everyone inclined to after they submit the visa application. Appreciation to all of your efforts and hard work paid you back. Good luck with the rest of your application.

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Savage rebuttal , VO must had been impressed.

"I’m not satisfied that you are not satisfied. "

Got away trolling the VO, master troll level 10,000

LOL
You've no idea what else I wrote to visa officer. It was a two page long explanations and I just shared with you guys only first few paras.

Honestly I was so frustrated and angry when I was writing the LOE. I even wrote "You are most welcome to refuse my application again but dare to provide me logical reasons without giving me those immigration rules sections"... ;)

lol.... My anger worked finally. But I had my logic's. They've refused my second application without properly looking at my explantions and documentations. So I knew exactly what should I wrote in 3rd attempt. Becuase the GCMS notes indicates many things they didn't look at all but those information and documents already provided.

Anyway I'm glad I fought hardly. Good luck to you all.

sammychyln51

Jan 14, 2021
WOW congratulations, thanks for sharing, am currently facing the same issue, I was declined for some silly excuse am pretty sure he/she didn't go through all my LOE as well, I was supposed to resume the same program as yours at York University, cause am a Nigerian and am currently working in Dubai in the digital marketing field, though am applying from Dubai cause I see no reason why I have to go back home and apply from there, one of their excuses was that I have no ties with my current country of residence, I'll really need your advice in any way and if you could please forward your LOE to me as well that could be a guide for me also.

Thanks.

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi Guys

My profile briefly.

Bro if you could pls share your LOE as i am also thinking to re-apply, this will mean alot. You can email me at, munir.390@hotmail.com

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi Guys

My profile briefly.

That's pretty bold. But nevertheless needed. Sometimes you have to take bold decisions and to support the decisions you need bold statements. Congratulations on your approval by the way.
I too am 35 and married applied for study visa in June, awaiting final approval.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Hi Guys

My profile briefly.

Congrats. Did you apply via SDS or general. Also, if you don't mind, what's your nationality?
Thanks

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Nationality: Bangladeshi
Applied from: Dhaka
Bangladeshi students have no SDS program. Standard non SDS visa procedures. Good luck.

Thank you. And congrats once again. Insipiring. I would love to read your full letter. How do I get my hands on it?
Thanks