+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Ever Give Up - Got student visa even after 24 backlogs, without Ielts, field change

HariIA

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, first of all congratulations!In my undergraduate studies I got poor marks.I already earned a bachelor's degree in political science honours from calcutta university. I am interested to study bachelor's degree in hospitality in Canada.Will that be a problem?if I want to change my field? Will they reject my visa based on my UG studies? I am really curious to know. Most of the agents gave me a negative reply because of my poor marks.It would be better if I start my studies from the beginning in the field of hospitality. Please do reply! What is your opinion? I already applied for centennial for the September intake.
have decided to get admit in ISI COLLEGE FOR PROGRAMMING AND WEB TECHNOLOGIES. For 2 year.AEC.
Prerequisites:
Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or D.E.C. Diploma (in a related field) or a recognized equivalent with a minimum of 15 years formal education.

I have following qualification

Ielts 6.5 overall.

Reading 6

Listening 6.5

Writing 6

Speaking 6.5

Bachelor of technology in Computer Science and Engineering with 79.87% in 2017.

Working as Information Asistant in government hospital from October 15 2018 to till date.what are visa chances

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
Dear guys my wife is going to apply for study permit. But there are some questions. Help needed.
1)we are living in Saudi Arabia. My wife is do not have bank account bcoz she is on spouse visa. All the funds that we have to show for study permit are in my account. Can she use my bank statement?
2)for how many months bank statement should we provide?
3) is there any other documents that we have to prepare other than bank statement?

Stunna12345

Oct 1, 2019
Hi. I need some help. I applied via an agent for a study visa the first time but I was denied. Now I want to apply myself personally without the agent.

How do I do that?

Jun 1, 2020
Hi I have done my bachelor's in electrical and electronics engineering and got graduated with 68% and apart from dat I have 6.5 in ielts with minimum 6 in each module. But the worst part in this is I have 10 backlogs though I don't have active backlogs I had attempted backlogs. Can I get an admission for masters in Canadian universities.??