+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Ever Give Up - Got student visa even after 24 backlogs, without Ielts, field change

Dhruv876

Jan 26, 2018
Business entrepreneurship and technology is the perfect choice. Create a strong SOP and visa file with all the details regarding your business and gap. You will need to give IELTS only if the university has not waived off those requirements for you. Just make sure about it with your agent as I am not an expert. Good luck with your application.
Help me
I applied in Seneca for may intake on 5 October and I didn't get any replied and it's more than 3 months what should be the reason behind this.
Help me out

Rvk

May 17, 2018
Hi Friends,

I had 24 backlogs in my undergrad. I have been visited so many consultants, all said NO for masters degree in the university. But I did not give up. I applied for my visa on 12th Sep 2017 and got approval on 10th Oct 2017.

I had negative point in my profile like,
-24 backlogs in undergrad
-Already studied masters degree
-UK return
-Field change from previous education
-No IELTS

I still focused on my strong points in SOP as follows,
-Not any backlogs in RECENT education of Masters
-Strong ties to home country and property valuation report.
-English language qualification certificate.
-Work experience in the new field I am going to study.
-Financial proof of fund

I read at many reviews that "do not add backlog results in visa file" and "do not explain about backlogs in SOP", BUT I preferred to be like an open book. I showed my each and every backlog mark sheets even though it was looking like a book of results. I clearly explained reason of backlogs, reason of the field change and my future plans.

Do not try to hide anything, just be honest and create strong SOP.

If we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up. There are many people got visas even with 40 Backlogs.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the similar case, I will do my best to guide.

Al the best.
hi radhika I can get your email id so that I can't actually you I have 21 backlogs and

AdityaP095

Aug 7, 2018
Hi Friends,

I had 24 backlogs in my undergrad. I have been visited so many consultants, all said NO for masters degree in the university. But I did not give up. I applied for my visa on 12th Sep 2017 and got approval on 10th Oct 2017.

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

I read at many reviews that "do not add backlog results in visa file" and "do not explain about backlogs in SOP", BUT I preferred to be like an open book. I showed my each and every backlog mark sheets even though it was looking like a book of results. I clearly explained reason of backlogs, reason of the field change and my future plans.

If we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up. There are many people got visas even with 40 Backlogs.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the similar case, I will do my best to guide.

Al the best.

Congratulations!!
My doubt is, I have scored 85% and 63% in 10th and 12th respectively and i have completed my B.E degree in computer engineering with 6.63 CGPA (55%) and i had 24 backlog (cleared). I want to proceed further for master in Australia (University of Tasmania), so my concern is am i eligible for doing masters.?? please reply in asap, because iam in urgent need

Jayx_sagR

Mar 12, 2018
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.
Please help me i have completed my undergrad but had 44 bcks with repetition but ielts is really good overall 7 band not less than 6.5 bnd in ech section please help me every consultant has rejected me thought i managed to have 65% also i scored 86% in last semester please help me dear

jassindia

Apr 8, 2019
Regina
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.

Hi there Jassi Here from India,
i recently got my student visa rejected, here;s my profile;-
1) i have Bachelors in Technology (Mechanical Engineering degree) , awarded in around June 2015.
2) have study gap because i started working after my degree (2015 to 2019)
3) because of my job i did not get time to do IELTS so i applied without IELTS exam, got acceptance letter from University of Regina (without IELTS), Intended course was "Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)" , paid one years tuition fees ($20,000 apprx.) and GIC ($10,000)
4) reason of rejection "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
5) i applied on my own so income tax returns were not submitted with the file.
i hope you guys can give me some advise , because i wanna apply again.
thanks in advance.

narayanjha

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.
Hello brother my student visa has been rejected with reasons-your proposed study is not in light with your qualification ,previous study or academic records and level of establishment
i have gmat score 580/800,elts 7 bands but B.E -57% with 10 backlogs,please advice how to proceed 2nd time.i will be obliged

Jun 7, 2019
Hi All,

Below is my education details:

10th - 64%
12th - 57.5%
Under graduation (BCA) - 7.55 CGPA (12 backlogs)
Post graduation (MCA) - 7.88 CGPA (no backlogs)

IELTS:
Speaking: 8.0
Reading:6.0
Writing: 6.0
Listening: 8.0

Overall: 7.0

Currently working for a Digital marketing company
Want to purse MS in information security in Canada

My question here is will they consider my UG or PG marks. If it is UG then i have 12 backlogs.
Will i be able to study one more master in Canada and also, what are the chance for the visa to be rejected!

It will be of great help if someone can help related to this

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Do you really need to provide your IELTS for your Study Permit? I didn't submit it since it was not listed in the required documents. I applied for Study Permit in 2010 without this document, and I had no problem.

Kannan t s

Jul 2, 2019
I have 18 back logs in BTech and took 3 years to clear it after that I completed MBA without backlog and score 64percentage, now I am planning to study pgdm in Canada, I got 6.5 overoll in IELTS .can I get admission in Canada
Can I get student visa.please help me

syedsamiuddin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.
Congratulations, i’m in the same boat as you, can you send me your SOP? Email: ssamiuddin007@gmail.com

Anandhu Rajan

Nov 5, 2019
India
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.

Hello can you please mail me at anandhurajan25796@gmail.com. i have too many doubts regarfing

Morganeoin

Jan 21, 2020
Hi my IELTS is expiring on 10th feb 2020, i have already got offer letter from lambton college Toronto , now I have to apply for visa, if my visa is late will the expiring of IELTS date be considered in visa?

HariIA

Jan 16, 2020
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.