+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nepali Applicants

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
I can help in sharing information. As I work in an immigration and visa consultant office in Canada (Job apply gareko, guff diyera makhha parde, ani pai halyo heheh), ma sanga dherai information haru cha if you need.
Happy to help..... Do let me know kei queries cha vane.

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
I can help in sharing information. As I work in an immigration and visa consultant office in Canada (Job apply gareko, guff diyera makhha parde, ani pai halyo heheh), ma sanga dherai information haru cha if you need.
Happy to help..... Do let me know kei queries cha vane.
I am also from Nepal and had applied for study permit on Feb. 27, 2019 through online application process. On 28th Feb I received for Bio-metrics collection letter.I gave Bio-metrics on March 6 . After this I received three Student acknowledgement letter stating that is under process.1 st one was received on March 13, second one on March 28 and the Third one on 8th April,2019. I am still waiting for the final say and till now have not received any updates after that. Since my University starts from May , will I be able to get the visa by that date? Any one please help me out. IS this the positive sign or not? aba kati jati time lagla ??

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
I am also from Nepal and had applied for study permit on Feb. 27, 2019 through online application process. On 28th Feb I received for Bio-metrics collection letter.I gave Bio-metrics on March 6 . After this I received three Student acknowledgement letter stating that is under process.1 st one was received on March 13, second one on March 28 and the Third one on 8th April,2019. I am still waiting for the final say and till now have not received any updates after that. Since my University starts from May , will I be able to get the visa by that date? Any one please help me out. IS this the positive sign or not? aba kati jati time lagla ??
Hi Sam7,

Your situation is very favourable. Aba Visa dincha, don;t worry. If you don't mind kun uni or college ma ho admission bhako, can you tell me?

According to my experience, arko 2 jana student ko pani same case like your. They received study permit today. So dont worry, you will be coming to Canada very soon.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
BTW, there is an option for Nepali Students to get study permit with IELTS score less than 5.5 or no IELTS. Yo ekdum secret tarika ho heheheh.
I know 2 students who received study permit this way....

This is how it works
Get offer letter for ESL program, which is basically english langauge course.
Apply for study permit and after you come here get admitted in another diploma course, which will extend the study permit and finally after completion of study, apply for PR...

Pretty Easy....

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
Hi Sam7,

Your situation is very favourable. Aba Visa dincha, don;t worry. If you don't mind kun uni or college ma ho admission bhako, can you tell me?

According to my experience, arko 2 jana student ko pani same case like your. They received study permit today. So dont worry, you will be coming to Canada very soon.
Mero chai PhD ho INRS, QUEBEC bata ..Thank you for your reply Anup Ji.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Mero chai PhD ho INRS, QUEBEC bata ..Thank you for your reply Anup Ji.
Launa, INRS ko PhD student vaye pachi ni kina darai rako tapai????? Dhukka lea basnus, baru Visa naayudai babal ramailo garnus..... Yeta aye pachi dehrai nai padnu parcha... heheh

Good lcuk

Reactions: Sam7

Jeevansharma192

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hello guys I applied offline under sds on 28th of march and I got refusal yesterday by mentioning following reasons. Could anyone help me to analyse this reason.

Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the
motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.

My profile
1)Matriculation. 60.25% from Nepal 2010
2)+2 56% from Nepal 2012
3)Advanced Certificate In computer Application 78© from India 2014
5)BCA . 70%( GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY)
6) ADVANCED WEB DESIGNING. 75% . (UGC)
7) EXPERIENCE ( 18 MONTHS) AS A WEB DEVELOPER

8) IELTS overall 6.5 (each 6)

9) Citizen INDIAN

Applied for Cloud computing September intake 2019

Thanks and regards

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
I received a message that the eligibility review has been started on April 15 th ,still I have not received the final decision ..I am worried as my University starts from May 6th. Shall I get the decision on time? After how many days of review of eligibility they give the final decision of the study permit? Do they ask for medical too?

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
Anup Ji, I received a message that the eligibility review has been started on April 15 th ,still I have not received the final decision yet....I am worried as my University starts from May 6th. Shall I get the decision on time? After how many days of review of eligibility they give the final decision of the study permit? Do they ask for medical too?

Last edited: