Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hey guys did anyone tell me after how many days did you get refusal letter I did't get yet or email
Man, there is no guarantee that you will receive it if you didnt receive it along with your passport. Some people have not even received it after a year. You can check the forum. If you need to know the actual reason for refusal then contact caipsgcms.com for a gcms report. In the report, you can find the visa officer's notes.

Yenkiiboi

Jul 30, 2018
Man, there is no guarantee that you will receive it if you didnt receive it along with your passport. Some people have not even received it after a year. You can check the forum. If you need to know the actual reason for refusal then contact caipsgcms.com for a gcms report. In the report, you can find the visa officer's notes.
Hello guys I got my refusal letter from Canada immigration today after 13days and it's totally nonsense reason

nashmia

Nov 21, 2009
So what happens with Approved Study Visa?They send it in the envelope?or that also they send email separately?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello guys I got my refusal letter from Canada immigration today after 13days and it's totally nonsense reason
yeah man. That is a very generic letter. You have to order GCMS report to get the detailed reason.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello everyone,

I applied for Canada work permit under Atlantic immigration pilot program. After 10 weeks of proceesing i received my passport back, but i wondered there is no stamp on passport and no approval letter or rejection letter along with passport. I received a small slip mentioned that detailed information regarding your application has been sent to your email, how ever i didnt received any email from cic.

Can any one help me, any one faced same problem?? Kindly do needful.

Thanking you.
What is the reason for rejection ? If you have endorsement from Atlantic province I think you should be granted a WP/

Sukumar Reddy

May 13, 2018
I emailed to embasy, than they asked me to resubmit passport for visa correction. After 2 weeks i got my passport back with stamp.