India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thank you very much. i look at reapplying
Dont reapply without getting caips/gcms report. target sept intake. No point reapplying if you dont know the exact reason for rejection.

R.s

Jan 17, 2018
I also got my passport back yesterday there was no stamp or refusal letter in it but there was a note that important information had been sent to your email i m so confused

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I also got my passport back yesterday there was no stamp or refusal letter in it but there was a note that important information had been sent to your email i m so confused
yes, nowadays they email the refusal letter. let us know what you see in it. There are lot of people who have not received the email for months.

Rubal5317

Jan 19, 2018
I got my passport back on 15 Jan 2018 with the receipt that details are sent on e mail but haven't got any mail yet...How can embassy so irresponsible...can we apply for fee refund without refusal letter?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I got my passport back on 15 Jan 2018 with the receipt that details are sent on e mail but haven't got any mail yet...How can embassy so irresponsible...can we apply for fee refund without refusal letter?
yeah, very irresponsible. Believe me, I havent got my 2nd rejection letter from jan 2017 yet. Thank fully, I got the permit in the 3rd permit.

Shinder

Feb 13, 2018
My friend got his passport dispatched message and when he opened envelop there was no visa stamped and no refusal letter.

But he got just a small piece of paper stuck in passport stating that all the information has been sent by email.
But he has got no email yet
Same thing happen to me. Its been a one month still on answer. I'm waiting here but no response its high level of intolerance. My whole Future is suffering because of this shit. I cnt even applied for refund with refusal letter. Suck

Kaur sm

Mar 19, 2018
hello,
I am facing the same situation...please let me know after how many days you got email

Sukumar Reddy

May 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I applied for Canada work permit under Atlantic immigration pilot program. After 10 weeks of proceesing i received my passport back, but i wondered there is no stamp on passport and no approval letter or rejection letter along with passport. I received a small slip mentioned that detailed information regarding your application has been sent to your email, how ever i didnt received any email from cic.

Can any one help me, any one faced same problem?? Kindly do needful.

Thanking you.

Reactions: Amrsaeed1987

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

I applied for Canada work permit under Atlantic immigration pilot program. After 10 weeks of proceesing i received my passport back, but i wondered there is no stamp on passport and no approval letter or rejection letter along with passport. I received a small slip mentioned that detailed information regarding your application has been sent to your email, how ever i didnt received any email from cic.

Can any one help me, any one faced same problem?? Kindly do needful.

Thanking you.
Dont rely on that email. I got my visa approved in 3rd attempt. My 2nd rejection email never arrived. Its been more than a year now.