+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Neither visa stamped on passport nor refusal letter in envelope

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
My friend got his passport dispatched message and when he opened envelop there was no visa stamped and no refusal letter.

But he got just a small piece of paper stuck in passport stating that all the information has been sent by email.
But he has got no email yet

pigsty

Aug 26, 2017
I just wonder whether these nutjobs in the embassy have any basic qualification or not. They are not providing any response for applications sent on July 11th, but are either accepting or rejecting applications submitted later. With these kind of responses, I think they are very irresponsible. Is there a way to get our voices heard? If this continues, they will screw up more eligible candidates in the future. I haven't got any responses yet. Possibly, I have to wait for another year. Screwed my life and career!

We have been checking since yesterday
Sadly nothing is in spam and inbox

Last edited:

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
This i
My friend got his passport dispatched message and when he opened envelop there was no visa stamped and no refusal letter.

But he got just a small piece of paper stuck in passport stating that all the information has been sent by email.
This is happening for the last 1 month. So many people not getting rejection letter with the passport. How are people supposed to apply again if they dont know why they got rejected.

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
I just wonder whether these nutjobs in the embassy have any basic qualification or not. They are not providing any response for applications sent on July 11th, but are either accepting or rejecting applications submitted later. With these kind of responses, I think they are very irresponsible. Is there a way to get our voices heard? If this continues, they will screw up more eligible candidates in the future. I haven't got any responses yet. Possibly, I have to wait for another year. Screwed my life and career!
You are absolutely right . It is so unprofessional and shows so much carelessness. If they can't process all then should not accept large number of files and one spends embassy fee to get services not to get blank passport with a small piece of paper with a single line one it.:mad:

Reactions: Manpreet1028

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
This is happening for the last 1 month. So many people not getting rejection letter with the passport. How are people supposed to apply again if they dont know why they got rejected.
But it's not mentioned there that applicant has been refused. We have got a single piece of paper stating that all the information has been sent by email. On the top it has been 2 days since passport has dispatched.but got no email.
Cheapest thing I have ever seen.

dasheddream

Sep 7, 2017
Okay , the same thing has happened with me .
I just received an email and not the official refusal letter with the passport and that too i received after 20 days of the decision .
They are not at all responsible . Basically ,they suck .

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Okay , the same thing has happened with me .
I just received an email and not the official refusal letter with the passport and that too i received after 20 days of the decision .
They are not at all responsible . Basically ,they suck .
yeah they are stuck . Still it is kinda disturbing for a person

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
yeah they are stuck . Still it is kinda disturbing for a person
I had two rejections before I got my visa in the 3rd. First rejection, I got letter in cic acct as well as with passport. 2nd time, I only got letter with passport nothing in CIC acct. they charge $150 as visa fees but their service really sucks.

Reactions: dasheddream

Kakajatt

Nov 10, 2017

Dear,.
Kindly let me know finally what was the result u received and what did u do next. I am also facing same difficulty.. pl reply asap. M worried

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Dear,.
Kindly let me know finally what was the result u received and what did u do next. I am also facing same difficulty.. pl reply asap. M worried
Did they reject your application?

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Dear,.
Yes his visa was rejected ? He got email after 20 days . I have heard. It is happening with everyone .your final decision comes by email

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I don't know, neither visa stamped on passport nor refusal letter in envelope,what should I do
then it could a rejection. They will send you the rejection in the email. See if there is any note left inside the passport.