+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Negative hearing, want back to home & to be sponsored

Ahmed2019

Oct 28, 2019
Hi dear All

I got refused my asylum but the decision can be appealed.
The reason my claim was rejected is that I am not conventional refugee and i can return to my home country.

I have a family here in canada a wife (PR) and 2 children (citizen) and my children's are under 3 years old.

I have another dependent son(7 old), from another wife (deceased), who is living in back home.

So I decided not to appeal the decision and leave canada then to be sponsored by my wife in less process time due to I cannot leave my son back home without parents while waiting inside canada sponsor which longer process time than outside sponsor.

Therefore by considering above short story please advise below

1. Am I eligible to come back to Canada?
2. Can i be sponsored by my wife after i leave canada ?
3. Can my wife sponsor both I and my son?
4. I am waiting my negative decision in written so can I ask my passport back now or it should be later.

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi dear All

I got refused my asylum but the decision can be appealed.
The reason my claim was rejected is that I am not conventional refugee and i can return to my home country.

I have a family here in canada a wife (PR) and 2 children (citizen) and my children's are under 3 years old.

I have another dependent son(7 old), from another wife (deceased), who is living in back home.

So I decided not to appeal the decision and leave canada then to be sponsored by my wife in less process time due to I cannot leave my son back home without parents while waiting inside canada sponsor which longer process time than outside sponsor.

Therefore by considering above short story please advise below

1. Am I eligible to come back to Canada?
2. Can i be sponsored by my wife after i leave canada ?
3. Can my wife sponsor both I and my son?
4. I am waiting my negative decision in written so can I ask my passport back now or it should be later.

Thank you
1. You will need an ARC.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Don't know the answer to that one.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is your wife working or are you working or do you both have savings? Are you using social assistance? That will be a factor in your spousal sponsorship.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and of course she needs to be willing to sponsor you and especially her stepson. Because for here there is an obligation there.