Need your guys Input on This Please

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my case is a bit Complicated like many of us here ,

so i completed my studies Dec, 2014 >> started Working Jan 05, 2015 >> applied for PGWP on Feb 12, 2015 >> got my PGWP in April 15, 2015 (now i have called CIC i think Twice to confirm they said the Date you apply for PGWP your status become Implied (Transition Period) and if you have worked in that period that gets counted as a valid Work Experience Towards EE ). Also my Study Permit was good Until April 2016
Now , Going back to my situation My actual Work experience starts from Feb 12 2015 even though i started Jan 05 2015 so , i have received ITA on Dec 22nd 2016 have 90 days to apply (March 23rd 2017 )

So , What you guys Think in my situation Should i Decline ITA considering the fact that i got My ITA Way before My actual completion of 2 years (Feb 12 2017 i guess ), Should i Decline It and wait for another one/next one ?

Honest Answers Please .Thank you For your Input in Advance

farmore

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
18-06-2016
Re: Need your guys Input on This

In all honesty, I will decline if I were you. It is better to apply knowing that you meet all requirements than having fear over a decision made. I declined twice based on similar situation to yours before applying for the 3rd time after I was very certain that the timing was good. If I may ask, what is your points?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

farmore said:
In all honesty, I will decline if I were you. It is better to apply knowing that you meet all requirements than having fear over a decision made. I declined twice based on similar situation to yours before applying for the 3rd time after I was very certain that the timing was good. If I may ask, what is your points?
appreciate you opinion and taking time to read through the whole thing :) ,i was thinking the same i am pretty positive that there will be no issues but then again you know you won't get a second chance and why take a chance at all ? right ? ,and my score currently is 478

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

What is your CRS without 2 years of Canadian Exp. ?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

i think 465 with one year of Experience if thats what your asking ?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone else who would like to shed some light/ or leave any opinions on this , concern ?

vishal_t

Aug 12, 2015
I remember reading similar thing on a different thread. He was advised to wait & apply for eAPR.
i.e in your case since you have time till Mar. And you will get the required experience in Feb ; you can submit your eAPR in Feb.

This is just an opinion; i might be wrong.

You can check for similar questions on this forum.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal_t said:
I remember reading similar thing on a different thread. He was advised to wait & apply for eAPR.
i.e in your case since you have time till Mar. And you will get the required experience in Feb ; you can submit your eAPR in Feb.

This is just an opinion; i might be wrong.

You can check for similar questions on this forum.
Thanks vishal for your input you are right i have been suggested to do the same but by a few vip members including Del, Asivad but some were contradicting these facts , also my situation is bit complicated and unique is what i believe ,im just not ready to take any chances , I have sent an email To CIC concerning all of this since i wasn't getting much responses on here from other members , will see what they say . i will post their reply on this thread so it helps someone in future with similar cases.