+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your assistance for SOWP ( Spouse open work permit ) refused application want to reapply

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
hi … I have applied for my husband open work permit as I m on workpermit doing noc B category job shown all the funds in my account even my pay checks ,bank statement and all his documents everything required but we got refusal giving reasons
• You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

can anyone help me with this
Hai,
Have applied again for spouse? After refusal have requested for the exact reason. If yes what was the reason. Because my spouse visa also got rejected on same of your second one. and waiting for the exact reason. I think It will take one month. Please give me reply.

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hai,
Have applied again for spouse? After refusal have requested for the exact reason. If yes what was the reason. Because my spouse visa also got rejected on same of your second one. and waiting for the exact reason. I think It will take one month. Please give me reply.
Hi I applied or OWP and waiting.. did you apply from within Canada? Also which province did you apply from? How long after did you get a reply from them... they are taking forever.

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
Hi I applied or OWP and waiting.. did you apply from within Canada? Also which province did you apply from? How long after did you get a reply from them... they are taking forever.
Hai I applied for first time and got rejected. I am waiting for the exact. its been 32 days. But it donot come. I got the OWP rejection within 20 working days. I applied from BC Canada. If you got the GCMS note. What was your reason for the rejection.

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hai I applied for first time and got rejected. I am waiting for the exact. its been 32 days. But it donot come. I got the OWP rejection within 20 working days. I applied from BC Canada. If you got the GCMS note. What was your reason for the rejection.
The application was not rejected its still processing.We did not hear anything as yet... as per processing it will be until January 2020

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Hi,

I'm also waiting for my approval for SOWP and TRV for my 2year old son. Any idea on their processing timeline this December? Are there any trends of applications being approved or refused due to this holiday season? Would appreciate if you can share your inputs. Thanks!

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great. I need your help in Open Work Permit for my wife, which is in India right now.
I am in Canada right now from the last 1 month and want process my wife file by my own, but the problem is I am unable to figure out where I have to upload all other documents of my wife?

Please share the SOP and LOI if you have any + document list which you used in your case...

I need help as I want to process my wife file on my own..

Thanks in advance...

RushiSuthar

Jan 22, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I had applied for Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP) with the support of Spouse student visa and rejected my application with below mentioned reasons:

1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of
the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision, I
considered several factors, including:
• length of proposed stay in Canada
• purpose of visit

2) You have not adequately demonstrated that you meet the requirements
of a work permit pursuant to section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.

Below mentioned documents, I had submitted along with the visa application

SELF Documents:
1. IMM Forms ( IMM1295 , IMM5257 , IMM5707 )
2. Upfront Medical receipt
3. Passport
4. Marriage Certificate
5. Letter of Explanation
6. Concordia University invitation letter
7. Bank Certificate ( 8,00,000 INR )
8. CA Certificate
9. Employment Details
10. IT Returns
11. IELTS Certificate
12. Education
13. Resume
14. Mutual Health Insurance Policy details
15. Mutual Travel History
16. Mutual Bank Transaction History
17. Air ticket to visit India during marriage and other occasions
18. Photo History
19. WhatsApp Chat History

SPOUSE documents:
1. Letter of invitation
2. Passport
3. Concordia University Admission Letter
4. Concordia University Reference Letter
5. CAQ
6. Study Permit
7. SIN Number
8. Zero Payment Due at Concordia University
9. Bank Certificate ( 7,000 CAD )
10. Bank Statement
11. Proof of Tenancy

Now, I am not sure what extra documents I should submit in my new application to get the SOWP approved.

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated
I am sorry to hear that you got refusal. I think once your wife gets PGWP, then there is more chance of getting acceptance of SOWP.

By the way, howmany days they took to get your response after applying for SOWP ?

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Can anyone possibly tell how much funds do one needs to show if applying for SOWP with a 3 year old child. Thank you

Sdhaliwal21

Jan 29, 2020
Hello everyone ..
I came in Canada as a student in 2017 and completed my study now i am on open work permit. I applied my husband's open work permit but get rejected with the reason of...
• You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal openwork permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.

I need your suggestions and advice before reapplying....

Can you please tell me what comes under this section.....

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello Everyone, would like to know if PNP is approved already, does it still needS to be have skill level job 0,A,B . Please help

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi,

I'm also waiting for my approval for SOWP and TRV for my 2year old son. Any idea on their processing timeline this December? Are there any trends of applications being approved or refused due to this holiday season? Would appreciate if you can share your inputs. Thanks!
Hi did u get ur approval for sowp nd child?