+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your assistance for SOWP ( Spouse open work permit ) refused application want to reapply

ilovemyindia

Feb 21, 2020
i had applied for spouse open work permit and was refused . Is it advisable to add IMM 5409 form (Statuatory Declaration of Common In Law Union )

Mar 12, 2020
hi … I have applied for my husband open work permit as I m on workpermit doing noc B category job shown all the funds in my account even my pay checks ,bank statement and all his documents everything required but we got refusal giving reasons
• You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

can anyone help me with this
Hi..I got same rejection reasons for my wife...have you got any workaround, please let me know?

Mar 12, 2020
• You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I got this reasons for my spouse open work permit...I have applied all related documents do not know why they refused.. In finance I added 5,20,000 from my wife account and 13000 CAD from my account

Can anyone please help me with this.

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,
SOWP application was rejected, got the below reason as grounds for rejection, any inputs appreciated:

1. You have not established that you are the spouse or that you meet the definition of common law partner as defined in irpr
2. Not demonstrated that you meet the requirements of the SOWP pursuant to section 205 (c) (ii) of the regulations.

Applying again with More detailed documents of
Marriage like More photos, wedding invitation, marriage certificate.
Is there anything else that can be uploaded?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Suzan121

Nov 12, 2020

I got this reasons for my spouse open work permit...I have applied all related documents do not know why they refused.. In finance I added 5,20,000 from my wife account and 13000 CAD from my account

Can anyone please help me with this.
hello manish,

can you please let me know if you reapplied and was it succesfull

Neethuvyshal1#

Dec 3, 2020
hi … I have applied for my husband open work permit as I m on workpermit doing noc B category job shown all the funds in my account even my pay checks ,bank statement and all his documents everything required but we got refusal giving reasons

can anyone help me with this
Did you reaaplied and got the visa ..as i am in same situation and going to apply for my husvands swop

Neethuvyshal1#

Dec 3, 2020
I am thinking to make a CA certificate showing properties in my father in law’s name..but i dont know if it works..also my husband dont have any saving in his account..does it actually maters?
As i have a job noc b level..
Can i also includes a affidavit from my father in law says my husband will go back to India as he have good attachment with his parents?

Suzan121

Nov 12, 2020
Yes, I am adding a CA certificate as well.
I am getting this done by a consultant from Canada who is associated with IRRC .
He his reapplying my application

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
Hi did you rea
Hello Everyone,
I had applied for Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP) with the support of Spouse student visa and rejected my application with below mentioned reasons:

1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of
the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision, I
considered several factors, including:
• length of proposed stay in Canada
• purpose of visit

2) You have not adequately demonstrated that you meet the requirements
of a work permit pursuant to section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.

Below mentioned documents, I had submitted along with the visa application

SELF Documents:
1. IMM Forms ( IMM1295 , IMM5257 , IMM5707 )
2. Upfront Medical receipt
3. Passport
4. Marriage Certificate
5. Letter of Explanation
6. Concordia University invitation letter
7. Bank Certificate ( 8,00,000 INR )
8. CA Certificate
9. Employment Details
10. IT Returns
11. IELTS Certificate
12. Education
13. Resume
14. Mutual Health Insurance Policy details
15. Mutual Travel History
16. Mutual Bank Transaction History
17. Air ticket to visit India during marriage and other occasions
18. Photo History
19. WhatsApp Chat History

SPOUSE documents:
1. Letter of invitation
2. Passport
3. Concordia University Admission Letter
4. Concordia University Reference Letter
5. CAQ
6. Study Permit
7. SIN Number
8. Zero Payment Due at Concordia University
9. Bank Certificate ( 7,000 CAD )
10. Bank Statement
11. Proof of Tenancy

Now, I am not sure what extra documents I should submit in my new application to get the SOWP approved.

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Hi did you reapply for the OPW? any new updates? And were you an Undergraduate or Post Graduate student?