+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help for Alberta Application

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Good day Sir/Maam,

I just received an NOI from Alberta AINP under express entry stream on August 28, 2019 but my IELTS in my Express Entry profile will expire October 14, 2019. Will AINP allow me to update my Express Entry profile using my new IELTS test after I have already sent all the required documents (AINP form, document checklist) to them even though it might lower my CRS score to 380 (CLB7) ? My original CRS is 435 using my previous IELTS (CLB 9) when i received my NOI. I have not submitted any document to AINP Alberta yet. What is the safest/best option for me to do?

1.To submit the two IELTS tests(old and new) and include a letter of explanation

2.To submit the old test first and then after 1 to 2 weeks submit the new test with a letter of explanation.

3.Will Alberta reply after receiving the documents or I just assume to update my profile if there are no replies before October 14 2019. When is the best time to update my profile?

4.Will they give me a chance to retake the IELTS test if they don’t approve of my new score?

Note: the old IELTS test will expire October 14, 2019 (this is the IELTS in my Express Entry profile when I received the notification of interest) with CRS score 435.

Please help me because I don’t want to cause my Alberta Application any problems or issues. I would really appreciate any help or advice especially to those who have experiences or ideas in this kind of problem.