+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help:CEC: Wife's name different on Passport & birth certificate

prettykite

Jan 26, 2014
Yup no problem with my birth name alsi my passport name is my married name i also answer inthe generic yes put my maiden name the only thing is that town that pit in my birtcert of the detail of my father is bataan phil but it is wrong so i just pit the correct town which is in the birth cert of my father sampaloc manila phil does this matter since im just fsw principal applicant dependent

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014

manojk141

Jun 13, 2014
punjab
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Hi
I do not have a birth certificate of my wife. However the date of birth is mentioned in passport and educational certificates.
Please advise me, can it suffice the purpose while applying for immigration.

prettykite

Jan 26, 2014
Hi i try checking our status online i already got uci num but till kow the system not opening some says the reason might be the applicationn still not being started is this normal cause cic already received my application last feb25 ,2014 and demand draft is issued feb 14,2014 a week before i sent my fsw application

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
manojk141 said:
Dear All,
Hi
I do not have a birth certificate of my wife. However the date of birth is mentioned in passport and educational certificates.
Please advise me, can it suffice the purpose while applying for immigration.
It would be better if you attach an affidavit (notarized by notary public) stated by your wife that she doesnt have a birth certificate and that the date of birth and parents name are true.

But, if you are the primary applicant, most likely you dont need to attach the birth certificate of your wife, I dont remember doing that.

-B

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Guys,

I have a problem regarding name difference in my birth certificate & in my passport

My Name in the Birth Certificate & All Educational Documents is Muhammad Kashif Bin Farooq

&

My Name in the Passport & the National Identity Card is Muhammad Kashif Farooq

Please let me know that is it a big problem,

And How to solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a problem regarding name difference in my birth certificate & in my passport

My Name in the Birth Certificate & All Educational Documents is Muhammad Kashif Bin Farooq

&

My Name in the Passport & the National Identity Card is Muhammad Kashif Farooq

Please let me know that is it a big problem,

And How to solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance
Please don't use red fonts as they are uncomfortable to read at. Please be considerate to others, as this is part of forum manners. You have also posted this red saturated posts on multiple sub-forums already, please stick to one...

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
retwant said:
Please don't use red fonts as they are uncomfortable to read at. Please be considerate to others, as this is part of forum manners. You have also posted this red saturated posts on multiple sub-forums already, please stick to one...

Sorry for inconvenience Brother
I will take care next time

pmathew

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts!
Someone please help me with this

In my spouse passport she has the name before her marriage and in my sons passport and birth certificate , mothers name is shown as my wife's name after marriage
So my confusion now is while filling up the spouse details in the PR form what name should i give.
As per the instructions in the PR form i should give the name exactly as in the passport.. so will this be a problem as in my kids passport her name is different. Sad
I already got the ITA and am in the process of filling it.

Someone please guide me. Thanks in advance!

Canadaideaal

Mar 16, 2015
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
07-03-2016
You only have to fill all the forms with the names what your passport shows.
The other way is to get a ne passport with the right names. ( after marriage).
The birth certificates shoud show the right names?
I had almost the same situaton, and I got a letter from a laywer, what showwed the mother was using her own ( maiden ) name at the time that children where born.

Good luck.

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

While filling Application Form after receiving ITA, there is this question "Has this person ever used any other name"

I have given name just same as in my passport and in my passport surname field is blank.

Say my name is "abc singh" and "xyz" is my surname.

i have 3 past job experiences.

In the lastest 2 job experiences, name on exp letter etc is abc singh
in the last experience , name on exp letter is "abc singh xyz" i.e surname is also included in the name.

Now please suggest me that do presence of surname in a past job (more than 5 years old) complies to answer the above question as "yes" ?

Please help

ibrahim93

Oct 31, 2016
Hello Guys,
My birth certificate says "Birth Certificate as per Passport" and this was issued by Consulate of India and this was declined by CIO and they said to sent me an original birth certificate as they dont accept passports as proof of birth. But my original certificate does not have my last name in it. Any suggestions?
Name on my original birth certificate :Ibrahim
Name on my passport/birth certificate as per passport: Ibrahim Mohammed

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

zenithnettle

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,

While filling Application Form after receiving ITA, there is this question "Has this person ever used any other name"

I have given name just same as in my passport and in my passport surname field is blank.

Say my name is "abc singh" and "xyz" is my surname.

i have 3 past job experiences.

In the lastest 2 job experiences, name on exp letter etc is abc singh
in the last experience , name on exp letter is "abc singh xyz" i.e surname is also included in the name.

Now please suggest me that do presence of surname in a past job (more than 5 years old) complies to answer the above question as "yes" ?

Please help
HI, I have the same problem. Could you suggest what did u do

zenithnettle

Sep 14, 2017
Hi , I have a query and m really confused. I am dependent in AINP application with my husband. I have single name XYZ in each and every document like passport, education docs except in my first employment where my name was having surname i.e.XYZ ABC . In Imm0008 form asked by AINP, I ticked yes for the question have you ever used any other name and put my name as XYZ ABC there. So do I keep the same stand in application post ITA in CIC? Will they ask for legal document for other name. If yes, what document can I provide. Or should I ask for change of form to Alberta and tick No there

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI, I have the same problem. Could you suggest what did u do
Hi...

You should choose Yes in that field and mention the other name.. Also DO NOT forget to add some explanation letter, (some reasoning ) , I also sent them an affidavit stating (ABC and ABC XYZ names belongs to same person). And that was Ok...CIC didnt ask me anything letter on...