+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some help with the IMM 0008 form filling

NDDG

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello guys,
Can anyone please help me with the Current Occupation and the Intended Occupation section filling in the Generic Form (IMM 0008)?
I have a bachelor's degree in Industrial (Product) Design. And today I work as a ceramic studio co-owner, designer, and manager. That's my intended occupation as well. But how can I explain this in the form? Should I write a specific NOC number, or can I simply write a short description? Thank you very much for your help.

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hello guys,
Can anyone please help me with the Current Occupation and the Intended Occupation section filling in the Generic Form (IMM 0008)?
I have a bachelor's degree in Industrial (Product) Design. And today I work as a ceramic studio co-owner, designer, and manager. That's my intended occupation as well. But how can I explain this in the form? Should I write a specific NOC number, or can I simply write a short description? Thank you very much for your help.
I applied for Start-up visa, and I wrote down just a short description about my current and intended occupation. For example: "Running business" for intended occupation. It seems fine to do that

NDDG

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I applied for Start-up visa, and I wrote down just a short description about my current and intended occupation. For example: "Running business" for intended occupation. It seems fine to do that
Thank you. Did you already sent your application?