+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need name of reliable trustworthy immigration lawyer as have to file for urgent pr renewal with ro not met under H&C.

hbc

May 11, 2022
For my parents who are 76yr and 82 yrs old. Have been pr since 2007. This time due to covid and their personal health issues due to covid, they got stuck outside Canada for long. Now they are in Canada but need to travel urgently (court order for some proceedings in India). Need pr renewed urgently but ro not met under H&C. Their pr card expired nov 2022 while they were in Canada. Please advise with suggestions and immigration lawyer/ consultant contact information. Thx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For my parents who are 76yr and 82 yrs old. Have been pr since 2007. This time due to covid and their personal health issues due to covid, they got stuck outside Canada for long. Now they are in Canada but need to travel urgently (court order for some proceedings in India). Need pr renewed urgently but ro not met under H&C. Their pr card expired nov 2022 while they were in Canada. Please advise with suggestions and immigration lawyer/ consultant contact information. Thx
I would contact the lawyers who pay for this forum. The link to their contact information is posted in the top left hand corner of the page. I don't have any experience with them. However someone else contacted them a while ago about H&C renewal due to COVID. It sounds like they have been involved in a few cases and none of them have been successful, meaning that IRCC has not accepted COVID as a reason for failing to meet RO. Since they seem to have experienced with these cases, I would suggest you get advice from them.

hbc

May 11, 2022
I would contact the lawyers who pay for this forum. The link to their contact information is posted in the top left hand corner of the page. I don't have any experience with them. However someone else contacted them a while ago about H&C renewal due to COVID. It sounds like they have been involved in a few cases and none of them have been successful, meaning that IRCC has not accepted COVID as a reason for failing to meet RO. Since they seem to have experienced with these cases, I would suggest you get advice from them.
Thanks a lot....I can't see any contact information or anything on top left of this forum. When I Google Canada Visa....only these forums come up. Can you please guide me where to find their information or the name of the firm. Thx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks a lot....I can't see any contact information or anything on top left of this forum. When I Google Canada Visa....only these forums come up. Can you please guide me where to find their information or the name of the firm. Thx
Click on the menu and then select home.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unless both your parents legally need to leave Canada then one should remain in Canada. If not they risk losing their PR status. If one parent remains in Canada they can sponsor the other one if denied PR card renewal based on H&C and are unable to come back to Canada. Leaving Canada knowing they are not compliant with their RO is a huge risk.

hbc

May 11, 2022
Unless both your parents legally need to leave Canada then one should remain in Canada. If not they risk losing their PR status. If one parent remains in Canada they can sponsor the other one if denied PR card renewal based on H&C and are unable to come back to Canada. Leaving Canada knowing they are not compliant with their RO is a huge risk.
Thx.