+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Letter of Explanation for financial support

Aleya

May 5, 2011
Hello everyone.
I am going to apply for Student visa. My elder brother will provide financial support for my study. Now the problem is there is a condition that is '"If someone other than yourself or your parents is providing funds, a letter of explanation as to the reason this person is assisting; number of persons living in this person’s household; proof of this person’s relationship to you". I have no idea how to write this kind of letter for visa office. Could you please send me a sample explanation letter with necessary suggestion. Thank you in advance. Please email me to <msiddiqui05@gmail.com>

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its not really a letter but is called an affidavit.This you have to obtain from a registered lawyer/commissioner of oaths.
Where your brother/sister/gurdian swears to assist you through education financially.

Need more clarifications...........?

Aleya

May 5, 2011
Thank you Mr. Habil. I have prepared an affidavit by myself.
Now I am confused. Are you sure about this? I think it is the explanation of 'why my brother(other than parent) will assist me'. And the affidavit is the confirmation that he(my brother) will provide financial support.
Thank you again for your reply.

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
hello well u have the same case as mine my brother has provided me with all the finances but i havent attached any letter of explaination. Juz u neeed to attach an affadavit of sponsership in which shd be from ur bro. But remember one thing u have to attach ur bro payslips if he is on job and hs employer letter. In addition u have to attach a Family regisration certificate which can be obtained from nadra and its the official proof that he is ur bro.

I hope it helped

Aleya

May 5, 2011
imrankh85 said:
hello well u have the same case as mine my brother has provided me with all the finances but i havent attached any letter of explaination. Juz u neeed to attach an affadavit of sponsership in which shd be from ur bro. But remember one thing u have to attach ur bro payslips if he is on job and hs employer letter. In addition u have to attach a Family regisration certificate which can be obtained from nadra and its the official proof that he is ur bro.

I hope it helped
Thank you Mr. Imrankh85. For the proof of relationship I will attach photocopy of my brother's passport, will it work? Another thing, do you know how to add/describe wage earner bond in affidavit?
People are very nice and helpful in this forum. Thank you again.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
aleya for proof of relation u can provide them your family chart that is B-Form and also attached a letter with it PROOF OF RELATION. as specimen below sorry if you found any error or mistake as i am not professional i just want to give u an idea how it look likes...

PROOF OF RELATION

I have attached the following document to show the relation of my REAL BROTHER ______________ SON OF _________________

• I have attached certified copy of B-Form which clearly shows that my father name is __________________.

The above documents clearly show my father’s Name “_________________” , also showing relationship of myself and my brother.

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

I, Mr. ___________________ S/o. ____________________, R/o. ____________________________ CNIC NO. _________________, do hereby solemnly on oath as under:-

1. That I am the deponent of this affidavit and well conversant with the facts are mentioned herein.
2. That I am brother of _____________________ holding of passport No.___________________ bearing NIC No.________________ resident of ______________________________. She wishes to proceed to CANADA for higher studies.
3. That I will bear all the expenses for his proposed studies including Course fee, Traveling, Boarding, Lodging, Medical and Living expenses etc during the entire period of studies in CANADA.
4. That I am in sound financial position and able to pay all the allied expenses for my sister’s studies and living expense etc.
5. That my sister will abide by the rules and regulations of CANADA and will come back to Pakistan after completion of his studies.

WHATSOEVER is stated is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

DEPONENT

Mr. ________________
CNIC NO.__________

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

They asked for a a letter not an affidavit. This is not rocket science.

Aleya

May 5, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

macthepak said:
They asked for a a letter not an affidavit. This is not rocket science.
I think you are right. Do u have any sample letter? Please provide me one if u have.

And thank you Mr. Ali Jumani, your docs helped me a lot.

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
imrankh85 said:

I hope it helped
Imraanaaaa bachay Hero shvay... Yov office open kavoo bachay.. khalko la ba mashwaray warkavoo...za dai khyal dai..

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
@aleya

the affadavit provided by ali is perfect i made almost exactly the same one. And abt the proof of relation I think Nadra FRC is the best thing that u can have . Form B is also ok but if u have it. You have to attach ur brother passport copy + this FRC with ur application. abt the wage earner i didnt really get u. Can u provide some info abt ur bro. Wht sort of earning do he have and wht nature of business is he doing, then i wud be able to help u.

At afridi

hahaha bas bachaa daa kho baa kaoo kana aoo wallah zama kho iradaa da daa experience mooo aoshee bia canada ke consultency kolaoowoo :)

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
Ali do u have any idea what to mention in the letter of explaination if ur sponser is other than the parents?

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plz can anyone send me this affidavit on me mail..... umairfarooqch @ gmail. com

Aug 16, 2010
Hi afridi2482

i am also afridi frm peshwar, want to discuss few things with u on Canada, kindly send me ur email address. This is my email address mirafridi@hotmail.com

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
I love Vancouver said:
Hi afridi2482

i am also afridi frm peshwar, want to discuss few things with u on Canada, kindly send me ur email address. This is my email address mirafridi @ hotmail.com
[/quote

check out ur inbox...