Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
yaar apna forum ka inbox check kro.. ok wait leme mail u frm my yahoo..

Aleya

May 5, 2011
alijumani said:
yes imran bro i will give u a specimen
What to mention in the letter of explaination if ur sponser is other than the parents? Could you please send me a specimen. Its very urgent, please send it to inbox. Thank u in advance

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
Aleya said:
What to mention in the letter of explaination if ur sponser is other than the parents? Could you please send me a specimen. Its very urgent, please send it to inbox. Thank u in advance
Hi Aleya, did someone sent you a template for the letter of support? can you also please forward this to me? I am actually in doubtif I will provide or not. The funds are now in my account however they were transferred to me huge just this month. I was thinking that VO might questioned m with these huge transfers ::)

vickeymemon

Oct 22, 2014
I have query. Can a uncle can sponser my education or can provide financial proof on behalf of me. If yes, then can any one tell me that what documents i would need to show to embassy to proof that he is my unlce and he will support me and what documents my uncle should give me to submit to embassy as a proof.?
And if any one have format of affidavit related to this topic kindly send me on email. chatterpak@hotmail.com.
thanks in advance,
regards,
Muhammad waqas

bijarkhan

Jun 16, 2019
Thank you Mr. Habil. I have prepared an affidavit by myself.
Now I am confused. Are you sure about this? I think it is the explanation of 'why my brother(other than parent) will assist me'. And the affidavit is the confirmation that he(my brother) will provide financial support.
Thank you again for your reply.
Hello forum members,

I know this is a very old post but highly relevant to my case. I am from Karachi and plan to apply for study permit. My brother is my financial sponsor. Can you please share the result of your case? I am a little confused, someone told me its risky to have one's brother as financial sponsor?

Also, I have attached the mentioned documents, affidavit, and bank statement.

bijarkhan

Jun 16, 2019
hello well u have the same case as mine my brother has provided me with all the finances but i havent attached any letter of explaination. Juz u neeed to attach an affadavit of sponsership in which shd be from ur bro. But remember one thing u have to attach ur bro payslips if he is on job and hs employer letter. In addition u have to attach a Family regisration certificate which can be obtained from nadra and its the official proof that he is ur bro.

I hope it helped
Hi Imran,

I have a similar case. one questions, does the affidavit have to a commissioner oath and seal? notary public seal too?