+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help


Feb 26, 2019
i have 5yrs Canadian visa how ever I lost my passport on holidays in another country which I did a police report and have already applied for a new passport ..How to I get my visa re issue on my new passport ? Secondly I’m not in my country of resident where my visa was issued ,can I get the visa re issue at any near by embassy on my current location or I have to go back to my country of origin as where my visa was issue ..my plans was to travel to Canada after my holidays in another country on a visit while I lost my passport here .

Any help will be appreciated