+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!!!!

ammar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Hello Everone,

I have some questions and i need some help :

I got my ITA last month in FSW and i have 2 year experience outside canada and same number of years within canada. My question is i only have reference letters for my experience outside canada do i need pay stubs? I am not sure if we have T4 slips or NOA back home.

I finished my Masters degree from canada do i still need to attest my previous degree's to be acceptable ?

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammar86 said:
Hello Everone,

I have some questions and i need some help :

I got my ITA last month in FSW and i have 2 year experience outside canada and same number of years within canada. My question is i only have reference letters for my experience outside canada do i need pay stubs? I am not sure if we have T4 slips or NOA back home.

Not required. T4 and NOA requirements are for experience gained inside Canada. For experience gained outside Canada, you just need to upload valid work reference letters which contain all the details required by CIC. Check 'proof of work experience' here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

I finished my Masters degree from canada do i still need to attest my previous degree's to be acceptable ?

Not required. Just upload the Canadian degree certificate and transcripts (if available).

Thanks in advance

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hello Asivad,

I am also asked to submit employement reference letter. When I click on the little information icon, it shows me the following:

Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:

be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

I am surely going to provide the reference letter and recent pay stubs but do I also need to provide my T4 and NOA as well?
(I have ITA under PNP)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
se7en said:
Hello Asivad,

I am also asked to submit employement reference letter. When I click on the little information icon, it shows me the following:

Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:

be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

I am surely going to provide the reference letter and recent pay stubs but do I also need to provide my T4 and NOA as well?
(I have ITA under PNP)
Only if your reference letter doesn't mention working hours/week (either 'part-time' or 'full-time') and salary. T4 and NOA will come in handy to prove both of those. If the reference letter mentions both of those explicitly, you don't need to upload T4 or NOA.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Only if your reference letter doesn't mention working hours/week (either 'part-time' or 'full-time') and salary. T4 and NOA will come in handy to prove both of those. If the reference letter mentions both of those explicitly, you don't need to upload T4 or NOA.
My reference is 100% what CIC demands for. It perfectly mentions about joining date, permanent full time job, hours/week, annual pay, benefits, job duties and employer's contact information.