+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help with WES transcript from Calcutta University

rsethia

Jan 7, 2019
I am not in Kolkata and need to apply for a transcript from Calcutta university for WES. Can someone help me with the steps?

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
I am not in Kolkata and need to apply for a transcript from Calcutta university for WES. Can someone help me with the steps?
Hi there Rsethia, take a look at the link below. I understand the situation may exist where you don't have easy computer access. Now, if you do have ready access to a computer let me tell you as a Canadian Teacher you should be looking this up for yourself. That would be expected here.
All the best in the future. I hope you get to live in Canada and have a great life! (PS: I am a grouch with the students here too.)

http://www.caluniv.ac.in/imp-notice/useful_notice/RRG.pdf

Last edited:

rsethia

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply visatest. I've already seen this while googling however the email I'd given in the .PDF are not working. Hence wanted to check with someone whose been through the process as getting anything done in Kolkata is a challenge.

PP05

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for your reply visatest. I've already seen this while googling however the email I'd given in the .PDF are not working. Hence wanted to check with someone whose been through the process as getting anything done in Kolkata is a challenge.
Hi,

Were you able to get the transcripts by following the procedure mentioned in the pdf?
How many days did it take?
Was it a smooth process?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013

shub89

Apr 19, 2021
Is there an agency in Calcutta that helps with getting transcripts mailed from Calcutta university to WES, Canada? I'm currently not in Calcutta.